Prologue

3rd person.

Somewhere around the Atlantic Ocean.

On a island between the USA and Europe is a continent called Ulron which have many people who are from all over the world. The reason why they lived here is the same reason that everyone have in common: Corruption. These people have either suffer from their old home or they are tired of their old home government. Why? Because heroes like Superman don't permanently solve anything but keep villains imprisoned only for the villains to escape. While other heroes like Endeavor only care about himself and his legacy. Which led up to the birth of Ulron: The Untied Capital of True Justice. Or Ultron. Ultron have a similar system to the USA but different. There are seven branches which govern the city.

The first four branches are: the civilians, Emergency Services, Military, and Court.

Civilians: are the most important in Ulron when it involves order.

Emergency Services: are people who save lives even if villains are involves.

Military: are Ulron army that protect their home from any threat.

Court: are the jury who determines the fate of criminals and villains.

The second two branches are the Mayor and Council.

Mayor: they are the chief Executive officer. (Both Civilians and Emergency Services follow under the Mayor).

Council: they are the Legislative. (Both Military and Court follow under the Council).

And finally the last branch are the President.

President: they are the leader who governs and represent Ulron. (Both Mayor and Council follow under the President).

The city mayor of Ulron is Tortimer (animal crossing: the movie).

An: I may have notice that Kotobuki in my story: Overlord of Villains is actually called Tortimer. So sorry about that little mixup.

The three key Council members of Ulron is Morgan Freeman who represent reason, Stan Lee who represent inspiration, and Hitoha Miyamizu (Anime: Your name) who represent family.

The president remain a mystery to everyone else around the world. Except for Ulron themselves since they don't want any outsiders interference with their lives.

Despite all that. There is one in person who have meet with the president of Ulron. And that person is none other than Will Ekta.

Near Ulron.

On a island close to Ulron is a new school that is 444 acres. This is Unity Academy a new school that teaches new generation of heroes.

Will Ekta POV:

I stand in front of the entrance where a lot of students are standing.

Me: "Hello everyone" i said through a mini microphone "starting today Unity Academy will be official open" he said as the students clap happily and cheer in joy.

An: here the crossover list of Unity Academy Students. Also all the students are 16 or 18 in this story.

Powerpuff girls D: 31.
DC Super Hero Girls: 31.
(Marvel) heroes of tomorrow: 5.
Totally spies/martian mystery: 6.
W.I.T.C.H: 5.
Winx club: 7.
Mysticons: 4.
Ok Ko: 4.
Ben 10: 6.
Generation Rex: 1.
Secret Saturdays: 1.
Steven universe: 3.
Adventure time: 3.
Total Drama: 50.
Star wars: 4.
Big hero six: 5.
Miraculous: 11
Disney (princesses) modern: 15.
(Pixar) Incredibles: 3.
Nicktoons: 50

An: here the crossover list of Unity Academy Staff.

Powerpuff girls D: 7.
Dc Super Hero Girls: 12.
(Marvel) heroes of tomorrow: 3.
Totally spies/martian mystery: 3.
Witch: 0.
Winx Club: 2.
Mysticons: 4.
Ok ko: 2.
Ben 10: 2.
Generation Rex: 3.
Secret Saturdays: 4.
Steven universe: 10.
Adventure Time: 5.
Total Drama: 2.
Star wars: 6.
Big hero six: 4.
Miraculous: 2.
Disney (villainesses) modern: 6.
(Pixar) Incredibles: 4.
Nicktoons: 25

An: more will be added but I am picking ocs and readers with both fellow writers and (you) the readers permission on using them. Also I have a feeling that many people might choose Unity Academy as the rival academy of Union Academy. Anyway hope you all enjoy the prologue.

An: okay yes there are harem involving this story but I will censored words in lemon chapters because of Wattpad notifications on my story.