Curing a heroine.

An: now I know this is weird but because of the way I introduce Marinette becoming emotionless in the grand opening that I thought why don't I create the solution earlier then I plan. So without a further Ado let this chapter begin.

A day later.

Inside Will office.

Currently Will is checking the students grades until he notice one who be failing behind.

Will: sigh "guess it time to help her" he said as he look at Marinette profile.

Inside Bustier class.

As Bustier teach her class, the school telephone start to ring gaining her attention. She stop teaching and answer the phone.

Bustier: "Miss Bustier answering" she said but her eyes widen in surprised. "Mr Will" she said surprising her class as she look at a student. "Yes she is here" she said but after a moment she nod. "Understood Mr Will. I'll send her there" she said as the call end. "Miss Cheng" she said gaining Marinette attention "Mr Will want to see you in his office" she said giving Marinette a hall-pass.

Marinette then got up and head to Mr Will office while her friends are worry.

A few minutes later.

Back inside Will office.

As Marinette take a seat, Will then look at her with a worried face before speaking.

Will: "Now I understand that it be a month and a half since you was transfer." He said pouring both himself and Marinette tea. "However you must wake up from the dark that you lock yourself in" he said.

Marinette: "how? Not only did our identities was reveal but Adrian also broke my heart" she said looking at the tea in the cup.

Will: "identities only protect those who doesn't want their love ones in danger but at the same time it cause distrust to those around them" he said taking a sip before continuing. "Yet the heart can be heal with proper help" he said looking at her. "Now then take a sip then allow the light enter your shell" he said.

After a few minutes she did just as Will say but upon the tea entering her mouth, she widened her eyes as her emotions return. She then start to cry as she finally got her emotions back.

A few seconds later.

Once she finish crying she then finally told Will how she felt which saddened him as he heard how she attempt to kill herself, cut herself and start to have negative thoughts thinking that the world is safe without her. After she finish telling Will all the things she done to herself, he then spoke.

Will: "now that I understand what be going on I can help you" he said getting up and holding out a key. "Let go visit a friend" he said with a smirk.

A few minutes later.

Riding on the road is Will driving a motorcycle with Marinette holding onto him.

Marinette: "why are we heading to the city?!" She ask.

Will: "a friend of mine work as a bartender who have powerful allies!" He said as they continue to ride for a few more minutes until they arrive at a place.

Marinette: "'Fazbear Bar and Grill?' wait ain't this apart of a company called Fazbear Entertainment Inc?" She ask as they park in front of the place.

Will: "yes but it run differently" he said as they both got off the vehicle then both himself and Marinette enter the place.

Upon entering Marinette gasp as she saw a living skeleton wearing a blue jacket.

An: to anyone who knows this guy you get a soda.

???: "Ah it be a while since you visit Will" the skeleton said.

???: "I agree" the bartender said as this guy is reveal to be William Nightfall oc created by DGPrimal.

Ivan: "hello old friend it nice to see you again" he said.

Will: "indeed it have fellas" he said taking a seat with Marinette beside him.

Ivan: "Ah why it ain't Marinette know as Ladybug who is the heroine of Paris" he said surprising her.

Nightfall: sigh "anyway why are you here?" He ask Will.

An: I know that it William is supposed to go first but because of how similar Will and William are. I thought I put a few writers ocs last names first.

Will: "I actually need help with Marinette who is here because of how she once lost herself into the darkness" he said surprising them.

???: "Is that so?" The skeleton ask as he sound worried.

Marinette: sigh "it true" she said then explain what happened to her. And after she finish all three men are enrage at how low Union went.

Nightfall: "so how are we supposed to help?" He ask with a serious tone.

Will: "I gonna need you to send a Horror to Unity dorms so that she can receive these meds for her negative thoughts" he said showing Nightfall a sticky note with short information on it.

Nightfall: "mmm. Simple enough" he said.

Will: "Ivan" he said gaining his attention. "I need you to ask your boss that Marinette need some positive dreams" he said.

Ivan: "simple to do" he said.

Will: "as for Sans" he said gaining the skeleton attention. "I need you to give this to Toriel as I finally finish the paperwork" he said giving Sans a letter.

Sans: "well do" he said putting the letter in his pocket.

Will: "okay that is everything I need to do" he said then surprised Marinette by ordering lunch.

Nightfall: "coming right up" he said then went to get the two orders.

Ivan: "mm I must be leaving as I just sense a sinner" he said vanishing into the shadows.

Sans: "And I 'goat' to meet with Toriel" he said causing Marinette to nervous laugh at how cringed the joke was. He then leave which leaves just Marinette with Will.

Will: "Don't worry Sans is always like that" he said.

Marinette: "thanks" she said.

Will: "for?" He ask.

Marinette: "For helping me out from my darkness" she said.

Will: chuckle "well it apart of a headmaster job to help their students" he said as Nightfall return with their food.

Marinette: giggle "and being a sweet guy" she said with a smile as the two enjoy their lunch.