The true mastermind

At Union Academy.

Somewhere under the academy is a large underground room.

This is Mechonis Core or what was left of it after the destruction of Mechonis

This is Mechonis Core or what was left of it after the destruction of Mechonis. However in the room is Zanza himself who is angry at Union.

Zanza: "Those fools are idiots for not preparing the brats properly!" He said.

???: "Well it your fault for not realizing that Unity would be a threat" a male voice spoke causing Zanza to look at a different entrance.

Zanza: "Oh like you can speak Hemlock!" He said.

An: look up the chapter AUD: Battle of Edo City to see what Hemlock look like.

Hemlock: "At least I haven't fail my mission" he said holding a container.

Zanza: "you got the easy part. You be careful in collecting innocent essences, blood and energy while my part is difficult" he said.

???: "Difficult you say? You mean you haven't got the artifact yet" a male voice spoke causing Zanza to pale while Hemlock smirk.

In front of Mechonis Core a swirling aura of pure evil appear which Zanza bow in fear while Hemlock bow in respect. The aura vanish but in the aura place is a male with a evil smile.

Zanza and Hemlock: "Amara Elymas" they said as the identity of the male is reveal.

Amara Elymas: "Report what you two done so far" he said.

Hemlock: "I have collected five million innocent essences, blood and energy within twenty years sir" he said.

Amara Elymas: "Excellent work Hemlock" he said but he then look at Zanza who is afraid.

Zanza: "I have fully corrupt Union and their allies but this universe is not fully corrupt sir" he said.

Amara Elymas: "So the scepter I gave you is not doing what it was supposed to do?" He ask.

Zanza: "It's not the scepter sir! It Unity Headmaster Will! He be interfering with the spread of corruption!" He said but he start to choke by an unknown force.

Amara Elymas: "From what I understand just now. You have put the blame on a true hero instead of your own?" He said a bit angry.

Zanza: "Yes!" He said as he is forced to tell the truth.

Hemlock: "If I may" he said which Amara Elymas look at him.

Amara Elymas: "Speak" he said stop choking Zanza.

Hemlock: "Unity Headmaster Will have suggested a tournament between Union and Unity however whoever win will get the Monado as the main prize" he said.

Amara Elymas: "And you accept the tournament Zanza" he said.

Zanza: "Yes" he said softly.

Hemlock: "Which actually helps us sir" he said gaining both males attention.

Amara Elymas: "Explain" he said a bit curious.

Hemlock: "While the tournament is happening Zanza can send someone to get the artifact that you sent him to get" he said.

Amara Elymas: "Mm you makes a good point. So will you do what Hemlock suggest, Zanza?" he said.

Zanza: "Yes but I need help because some of these idiots can't get a simple job done" he said referring to Union.

Amara Elymas: "Heh then here" he said throwing a device to Zanza who caught it.

Zanza: "Is this a cloaking device?" He ask.

Amara Elymas: "Oh it more than that" he said as the device became a machine centipede.

Hemlock: "Ah that is the newest device that Dr invented right?" He ask.

Amara Elymas: "Yup so make sure you pick the perfect subject to use that on as once connected the host will die in the brutal way" he said.

Zanza: "Understood sir" he said as the centipede return to be a device.

Amara Elymas: "Remember failure is not acceptable" he said and vanish.

Hemlock: "Good luck because you need it" he said as he leave.

Zanza: "And I know the perfect subject to test this on" he said as the screen turn black with eyes appearing.