Fairies and Magic vs Devil

An: this is basically a time skip to a month which involves the first battle between Union Devils against Unity Fairies and magical users.

Ever since All might lost his connection to One for All and Seitenshi remain alive, Union have suffer a bit.

Inside Union Headmasters office.

Danzo: "how did that pathetic weakling manage to get powerful!" He said as the corrupt headmasters discuss what happened last month.

Homelander: "it because of that Unity Academy" he said.

An: also Nezu ain't apart of Union Academy.

Sirzech: "then it simple my sister and her peerage will attack Unity Academy and collect a few students of theirs to force them to attend Union" he said. The other headmasters thought about it and agree with his plan.

Meanwhile at Unity Academy.

Inside the headmaster Office.

Will Ekta: "so why did you want to see me" he ask Ra's la ghul.

Ra's: "I be watching your progress lately and I admit" he said with a small smile "you have make me proud" he said.

Will: "heh I was taught by the best" he said as both men took a sip from their cup of tea.

Ra's: "indeed but I thought it time you take the mantle" he said surprising Will a bit.

Will: "you sure?" He ask.

Ra's: "yes and don't worry I won't ask you to kill me to take your place as leader of the league of assassin's. Instead I have a task that not even Bruce doesn't know" he said.

Will: "that is a surprise" he said.

Ra's: "indeed but at the moment" he said with a frown "it would seems that you will get unexpected guests" he said. Which Will sigh before pulling out a button and pressing it.

Will: "i sent a warning to my staff since I have a feeling that Union will sent Rias and her peerage" he said.

Ra's: "in the meanwhile I will send you a message when your trial will begin." He said vanishing into the shadows.

Will chuckle before pressing a different button which show a hidden security cameras room.

Will: "well then Devils" he said as a chess board reveal itself on a monitor screen. "Your move" he said.

Outside of Unity Academy Entrance.

A red symbol appears and a few devils reveal themselves.

Rias: "already everyone let go destroy this place" she said but before they could move

???: "stop right there" a female voice yell surprising the devils as they look to see groups of fairies with a horn woman leading them. However standing beside the woman is two men who are wielding swords. These two are Samurai Jack and Ichigo Kurasaki.