A deal with a dangerous man.

An: this is before the epic battle of Edo. And a few of you may know that city from the stories of DGPrimal.

A day later since Academy City accept Unity and AUD.

At the airport.

Walking out of the airport entrance is Nightfall who is here to visit two families. However he wasn't the only one as standing beside him is Drake who is protecting the two representatives of Unity. Inside the box that Drake is carrying is two females who are in their chichi forms. The two are know as Pop Team Epic.

They are know as Popuko and Pipimi

Drake: eye twitch "I can't believe I have to be bodyguard to these two" he said.

Nightfall: pat Drake shoulder "All I can say is good luck" he said before vanishing into the darkness.

Drake: "... Real Smooth!" He yell then walk towards Edo City Hall.

To Nightfall.

He appear in front of a mansion owned by the Ombra family. He usually visit them on his own time but this visit is different. Because he was informed by the Horrors that someone with a more dark aura has been spotted outside the mansion. Which is why he is here to get to the bottom of this. He walk up to the door and knock but when he did he is quite surprised to see a completely different version of Bendy.

 He walk up to the door and knock but when he did he is quite surprised to see a completely different version of Bendy

(Alter) Bendy: "Ah you must be Mr Nightfall that Miss Irene be talking about" he said.

Nightfall: "yes but why are you" he try to say but stop when (Alter) Bendy pull him in and suddenly he is sitting on a chair. "Here?" He finish then he notice Irene and her future husband Tristan sitting beside him.

An: This Tristan is the Insane version. While Irene is a mixture of both versions.

???: "So nice for you to finally arrived" a male voice spoke causing Nightfall to look in front of him to see a man who aura is completely terrifying.

An: this is my oc called The ultimate hellish being.

Nightmare: "Who are you!?" He said with a demanding voice surprising Nightfall.

???: "Now now you ain't helping either of us" a voice spoke as a strange spirit reveal itself.

Nightfall: "and who are you?" He ask.

Deity: "I am called Deity but the man that Nightmare demanded is Gizem and believe me when I say" it said as it glare at Nightmare. "You don't want to mess with those that are more deadly than you" it said.

Gizem: "enough" he said as both Nightmare and Deity vanish. "Now then I am here to offer you a deal that will help both of us" he said as he pull out a contract and hand it to Nightfall. Nightfall read the entire contract while (Alter) Bendy serve tea to both Irene and Tristan.

A few minutes later.

Nightfall: "say here if I accept then I need to give up a small fraction of my soul?" He ask.

Gizem: "Yes and in exchange I will give you a small fraction of my powers which will help both yourself and the Horrors with pests" he said as he snap his fingers which cause a feather pen to appear beside Nightfall.

Nightfall: "what so special about your powers that can benefit all of us?" He said referring to himself, the Horrors, and Gizem.

Gizem: smirk "like this" he said snapping his fingers which cause a different version of Bendy to appear.

An: look up Bendy and Black Hat fusion on DeviantArt because this is amazing art.

That surprise the Horrors and Nightfall as they see the same Bendy who serve the drinks is still there.

Nightfall: "... Is that Sammy or" he ask but Gizem shake his head. "... Okay I am now curious about what else you can do" he said but before Gizem could show more a explosion caught everyone attention.

Gizem: "... It would seems that an army is causing trouble in Edo and they have Union scent on them" he said which weird the three out a bit. "I'm using Twisted Wolf as my sight, smell, and ears right now" he said. "And it would seems that there are seven people leading this army" he said surprising them.

Nightfall: "who is the closest?" He ask which cause Gizem to pause.

Gizem: angry "It would seems that a guy called Dave (Walking Dead) is leading a group of demons to rape women" he said.

Nightfall: "let get this bastard" he said as both men then vanish into the shadows.

An: DGPrimal hope you don't mind deciding if Nightfall should accept the deal or not.