Second Welcoming Final.

An: this will involves Bloodborne, Vampyr, Dying Light, and Days Gone.

Inside the newly built headmasters room.

An: it basically a office for the headmasters of Unity meetings

Sitting in the front is Will with Celestia on his right and Franklin on his left. Sitting beside Celestia is her sister Luna while Nezu is sitting beside Franklin.

Will: "Now I understand that you four are new to being headmasters and headmistresses but what I about to explain must not leave this room" he said seriously.

All: "Understood" they said making Will nod then give all four files.

Will: "As you know this academy is for future generation heroes but it also have a secondary goal" he said as each file contain information about Union crimes. "Putting a stop to Union once and for all" he said as all four people are both horrify and angry at how Union is absolutely evil.

Celestia file:
Contains how Union allow Cinch and others like her to completely take away the young children freedom and force them to work like mindless drones.

Luna file:
Contains how Union give corrupt politicians control over a few places and help them control to the public.

Franklin file:
Contains how Union is selling powerless orphans while slaughtering anyone who refused of giving up the children.

Nezu file:
Contains how Union let heroes like Endeavor to get away with deaths while hurting those who are powerless.

Upon finishing the files all four slam close the file with one thing in common.

All: "Union must be stop" they said.

Will: "Good now that you four are caught up" he said when suddenly his phone goes off which surprised them.

Luna: "who the bloody moon would be calling you?" She ask with a hint of anger in her tone. Will shrug his shoulders before answering his phone.

Will: "Hello?" He said and listen.

A few minutes later.

Will: "Wait Union did what!?" He said standing up surprising the four. "What?!" He yell "okay I am calling them in so that they can prepare the students for what Union had unleash" he said ending the called.

Celestia: "um" she said confused about what happened which caught Will attention.

Will: sigh "that was from my intel who just informed me that Union unleash four powerful and dangerous beings who control monsters, vampires, mindless zombies, and mutants" he said surprising them.

A few moments ago.

At a tomb in Sweden.

In front of the tomb entrance is the headmasters Ozpin, Sirzech, and Homelander along with Rias and her peerage, Riser and his peerage, CRDL, most of classes 1 a - c, and Union Ultimate Rally Team.

Opening the door is two groups lead by Pedro Dominguez (tomb raider) and Dr Caballeron (Mlp).

Sirzech: "... How much longer until your men are able to get that blasted door open" he said.

Dr Caballeron: "right about ... now" he said as the door is fully open.

Homelander: "good. Let gather those new additions to Union" he said.

Issei: "heh yeah I bet that vampire sl*t would make a great who*e" he said.

Suddenly the ground start to shake surprising them until it stop but once the shaking stop four dark shades exit the tomb while killing both men.

Ozpin: "what!?" He yell as the area surrounding the tomb is completely cover in darkness which surprised the group.

Sirzech: "reveal yourselves!" He yell.

???: "Very well false Lucifer" a male voice spoke which cause fear in everyone.

Suddenly the four shades from earlier appear in front of the tomb entrance which is where they reveal themselves.

Moon Presence from Bloodborne.
Red Queen from Vampyr.
Rais from Dying Light.
Reacher (Boss) from Days Gone. 

Rais: "So explain why you set us free?" He ask.

Ozpin: "We free you so that you will join us" he said trying to be commanding.

Reacher: "... No" he said surprising them.

Homelander: "what do you mean No?! We set you free so you owe us" he said.

Moon Presence: "pathetic" he said causing Union to feel fear.

Issei: "I show you that we ain't pathetic" he yell and enter balance breaker then attack MP with dragon shot. However to Union shock Issei attack didn't even hurt MP.

MP: "pathetic" he said then his aura alone cause Issei armor to break and sending Issei into the ground. "You are all pathetic to think you can control the Elite Plagues" he said as all four slaughter every hired men before leaving.

Close by is guy know as The Spy.

The Spy thoughts: "this ain't good" he then called Will

The Spy thoughts: "this ain't good" he then called Will. Upon Will answering, The Spy then spoke "sir I must inform you about what happened" he said and start explaining Union plan.

A few seconds after saying what Union done.

The Spy: "that right Union have unleash the Elite Plagues" he said and after Will yell then listen as Will talk about bringing them in. "Understood sir" he said as Will end the called. "Okay Union what is your next move" he thought.