(short) New Evil

An: basically a peek at a new villain who have gather the forces of evil.

Somewhere in the Dark Continent is a castle which is where villains are being gather for a meeting.

Inside the castle.

In the throne room is many villains from Dr Doom to One For All. However sitting on the throne is a mysterious figure who is cover in darkness. Once every villain stop talking did the figure spoke.

???: "Good evening my fellow villains" he said in a dark tone.

Lady Deathstrike: "get to the point" she said before being impaled by a spear shocking the villains. But a second later she was brought back to life by the figure.

???: "As I was saying I bring you all here for one reason" he said surprising everyone as he show a imagine of Union Academy. "The complete downfall of Union" he said.

Salem: "And why would we worry about Union when Unity is the bigger threat" she said gaining a few to agree with her.

???: "Because Union will be a pain in our arse since they think they are superior to us while Unity well" he said before unleash a sinister aura that cause every villain to be completely scared. "Unity will be a challenge for us since they prove that they are true heroes" he said as four familiar faces appear.

Red Queen: "plus we are interested in Unity since we can tell that they can get us excited" she said as an aura of hate cover her body.

Rais: "beside Union have become a issue with both other heroes and villains alike" he said unleashing an aura of anger over his body.

Reacher: "along with the fact that Union had mess with forces they shouldn't have" he said as he emitting an aura of fear.

MP: "Which is why we join forces with Lord Aether" he said as the mysterious figure reveal himself.

 Lord Aether: "And once Union is finished then we will fight Unity in the final battle" he said as the screen turn black with red eyes glowing

An: give thanks to dale130. For it was his story and character that I created this Lord Aether as the final villain of Union destruction.