Second Arc: New Start

An: I have decided to begin this Second Arc with a small time skip.

A few days later.

A lot have happened since Unity Academy first opening from August towards October. Not only did Unity Academy earn a lot of support but they have be able to start the process of Union Academy fall. Yet Union become more active lately which worries Will a bit but he continues to be Unity headmaster. Starting with the new students and teachers along with new headmasters that are gonna be apart of Unity.

New students:

Pokemon (video game characters): 30 (I think).
Xenoblade Chronicles: 15 (playable characters and two drivers).
Taimanin: 5.
Carmen Sandiego: 4.
Slugterra: 2.
Furries: 10.

An: couldn't come up with a better name so I decided to go with that.

Loli Rock: 3.
Voltron: 11.
Tron: 3.
Cubix: 5.
Loonatics unleash: 6.
Boku no Pico: 3.

An: ... No answer why I add this.

6teen: 6.
Little nightmares: 4.
Welcome to the Wayne: 4.
Iron man: Armored Adventures: 4
Dragon Quest: (unsure)
Final Fantasy: (unsure)

An: reason I put unsure is because of the large amount of characters.

New Staff:

Taimanin: 5
Slugterra: 3
Tron: 1
Cubix: 3
Welcome to the Wayne: 3
Iron man: Armored Adventures: 2
Hotel Hazbin: 1
Gravity Falls: 3

An: I know that is short but I decided to add a few teachers instead of a lot.

New headmasters:

From Half Life: Gordon Freeman.
From Xenoblade Chronicles: Dark Pneuma
From Fnaf: Vincent Afton.
From Helltaker: Justice.
From NSR: Tatiana Qwartz.
And from DC Comics: Amanda Waller.

An: I know that there a few of you who hate Amanda Waller but believe me when I say this Amanda Waller is a different version.

The new comers are being guiding by Celestia and a few students as they walk throughout the academy.

Inside Will office.

Currently he is talking to The Hunter (Bloodborne), Jonathan Emmet Reid (Vampyr), Kyle Crane (Dying Light), and Deacon St. John (Days Gone).

Will: "Thank you for coming" he said.

Jonathan: "it no problem but I guess you want to see us because of the Elite Plagues being released" he said.

Will: "yes and you four already knew who released them" he said.

Kyle: "Yeah can't believe that those Union bastards would release them" he said.

Deacon: "we may had delt with the Elite Plagues before but because of our late arrival we know that they regain their full powers" he said.

Hunter: "Indeed but what I notice is that there ain't a lot of their forces appearing." He said.

Will: sigh "it because they are waiting for the others to awaken" he said surprising them.

Kyle: "what? Why? They know that their armies won't work together" he said before realizing the reason. "Unless they found themselves a leader" he said.

Will: nod with a frown "at the moment we ain't sure who they selected for their leader but judging from the amount of evil energy gathering at Dark Continent" he said showing a map of the Dark Continent. "That Union villains have moved there along with a few others" he said.

Hunter: "if that is true then Union will never find their enemies since the Dark Continent is classified as Eldritch Rank" he said.

An: Basically Eldritch rank is the highest level threat which even Union and their allies have no jurisdiction over.