A Miraculous Time (18+)

An: basically a lemon scene with Marinette but first some romance.

At Fazbear Bar and Grill.

Inside the place is Will and Marinette who is having a great time as Will explain a flashback.

Will: "and like that I now understand what the word  _____ meant" he said making Marinette giggle.

An: it basically Gaster language but because I have no clue what that word mean I just leave it as blank.

Marinette smile softly as she took a sip of cherry soda from a cup.

Will: "so" he said gaining her attention.

Marinette: "so?" She ask.

Will: "you sure have grow from that shy girl into a beautiful woman" he said surprising her before she blush a little.

Marinette: "well I got a great mentor along with a loving boyfriend for helping me" she said as she tease him a little.

Sans: "Can you two kiss already" he said surprising Marinette a little but Will eye twitch a little.

Will: "way to" he said but stop as he look at where Sans is at which gain Marinette attention.

Marinette: "why did you stop" she said but stop because she finally understand why.

Apparently Sans wasn't alone for Marinette friends and parents were there recording everything.

Alya: "don't mind us just continue your date" she said as she slap Sans head a little.

Will: "... Sans if you don't want your girlfriend finding out you ruin a date you teleport both myself and Marinette to my house" he said causing Sans to widen and instant teleport the two to Will house.

Nino: "really?" He said but to everyone surprised Sans was shaking like a leaf.

An: Sans girlfriend is a au Chara who is dominant.

Inside Will house.

Both Will and Marinette appear on his couch which surprised Marinette.

Will: "Sans sometimes stay here for a hour whenever he have to get away from his girlfriend" he said as he stand up.

Marinette: "um I not used to teleport" she said as her legs were a little numb.

Will: chuckle "here" he said lifing her up and carried her to the bedroom which she blush but surprising purr.

Lemon start:

Will lay Marinette down but when he done so Marinette done a pose that cause him to blush.

Marinette: "mm~ want to claim me as your own~" she said causing Will to gain a boner.

Will: "she must have learn that from Verosika" he thought before instant remove his clothes which cause Marinette to blush heavily because of his friend downstairs.

Marinette: "sweet peaches that rod is packing!" She thought before gain a lusty look.

Will: "definitely got that from Verosika" he thought as Marinette grab his rob and lick it which cause him to groan

Marinette: "mm~ sweet and salty~" she said as she took his rob in one go without gagging which surprised him.

Will: "oh boy" he said as Marinette massage his sack which he groan.

A few minutes later.

Will: "gah!" He said as he unleash his load into her throat which enter her stomach.

Marinette: "mm~ so heavenly" she thought as she allow the load to fill her up.

A minute later.

After Marinette drank his load she got herself fully undress but then she pull Will onto the bed surprising him with her strength.

Will: "she sure got stronger" he thought but he perform the same spell he done on Korra and Asami.

Marinette: "mm~ I'm glad you perform that spell Korra told me about" she said as she got on top of Will.

Will: worry "you sure you can handle this?" He ask but Marinette smirk as she rub her butt cheeks against his rob.

Marinette: "hehe~ don't worry a lot of us have practice with Korra and Naruko" she said surprising him until he realized why.

Will: "sigh I should have know she would teach Naruko that jutsu" he thought as Marinette slam his rod into her entrance which cause her to have a ahegao face.

Marinette: "ahh~ this feel amazing" she said as she ride his rod like no tomorrow which he hold her hip.

Will: "Holy smokes she is a untamed one!" He thought but he is enjoying this.

A few hours of none stop pleasure later.

Both Marinette and Will lay on the bed panting as Marinette is completely full.

Lemon end.

Marinette: pant "that was amazing~" she said as she went to sleep while Will smiling.

Will: "Tomorrow is another day" he thought and went to sleep with her.