Two For One (+18)

An: basically both Korra and Asami will be in this.

At Will house.

Currently he is watching a movie with Korra and Asami as both are cuddling him.

Korra: smile "I can't believe that you own this house" she said still surprised at Will house.

Will: "to be honest I actually built the house with help but the land is owned by both myself and Luc" he said.

Asami: "what surprised me is how come Union never thought that the CEO of hell is your wife" she said.

Will: roll his eyes "Probably because Sirzech thought he is the rightful king of the underworld" he said.

Korra: "he can suffer for all I care as we know that you are a fantastic man" she said.

Will: chuckle "True but I bet you two won't be able to walk for the entire week" he said making both females blush.

Korra: "well if you want we can enjoy ourselves in the bedroom unless you don't have the stamina to handle us" she said making Will smirk.

Suddenly he grab both females surprising them as he lift them over his shoulders then he carry them to the bedroom as they giggle.

Lemon start.

After Will close the door, using his leg, he lay both Korra and Asami on the bed as all three start to strip.

Upon undressing both Korra and Asami pose, showing all their skin which cause Will rod to be harden.

Both Korra and Asami blush but a few seconds later they are licking Will rod which cause him to groan feeling how amazing their tongues work. They then take turns sucking both his rods and sacks but within a few minutes he came.

Will: "Mm korra you get on the bed with Asami on top of you" he said surprising them which both females blush and done so. "And just in case" he said surprising them when he perform a infertility spell on both females. "There" he said and tease both females entrances. After a moment he shove into Asami entrance causing her to gasp but after a minute she start moaning.

Korra: pout "really?" She said before gasping when Will switch.

And like so Will is giving both females pleasure while the two kiss. After a few hours of moaning and slapping Will finish inside both females.

However the two females weren't done so they pull Will onto the bed and start to please him using their breasts.

Lemon end.

An: I know it short but I was running out of idea for lemons

Not long did they went to sleep with Will between the two females as they cuddle.