Welcome to GTF!

An: GTF is Grand Tournament Festival. And this is basically the intro to the tournament. Also the introduction of Ulron President.

At USA Grand Tournament Festival location.

It be a month since the court case and within that month, the place to host the GTF is finally finished with the help of Unity construction team. And starting today, February, both Union and Unity will have their first ever tournament.

In Unity room.

Sitting in Unity room are the headmasters, the staff and their allies.

Will: "Your move Union" he thought.

In Union room.

Sitting in Union room are the headmasters, the staff and their allies.

Zanza: "Unity will fall" he thought.

In the VIP room.

Sitting in the vip room are Earth leaders and outer space leaders. Among them is Ulron President himself who is wearing a disguise.

 Among them is Ulron President himself who is wearing a disguise

Ulron P: "Good luck Unity" he thought.

In the announcer booth.

Inside the booth are several people who will be the announcers for several rounds but for the first six courses is two people: Candace and Present Mic.

An: I know that some of you are confused but because of how large this event is like, I figure having several people can makes these courses interesting.

Present Mic: "Hello everyone and welcome to the Grand Tournament Festival!" He said.

Candace: "And I hope you are all prepared for the intense tournament you all ever seen" she said.

An: Now while I work on the chapters for the first six courses I need help with the other courses that I haven't filled in yet. So tell me your opinions and ideas everyone.