Union Response.

An: basically Union react to Anti Union Defense.

A day since Anti Union Defense was unleash.

At Union Academy.

Inside the headmasters office is the headmasters themselves who are discussing about the Anti Union Defense.

Corrupt/evil Males:

Ozpin.
Sirzech.
Danzo.
Gendo.
Gakuhou.
Ironwood.

An: heads up Ironwood will have a twin brother and a younger sister in this story.

Tamaki (Deadman wonderland).
Johannes (Aquarion).
Homelander.
Atoman.
Citizen V.
Shigeru.

An: yes the characters and places from Taimanin are in this story.

Nobuyuki Sugou (SAO).
Principal Cruel (K-12).
Vice Principal Stern (my babysitter is a vampire).
Akio Ohtori (Revolutionary Girl Utena).
Chaka (Black Lagoon).
Hadrian (Minecraft: story mode)

Corrupt/evil Females:

Azura (leader of the Exterminator).
Headmistress Jean (Evil or Live).
Principal Cinch (Mlp EG).
Celenike (Fate/Apocrypha).
Delphine Eraclea (Last Exile).
Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter).

An: yes the characters and places from harry Potter are in this story.

Lieserl Albert Einstein (Honkai impact 3rd).
Lorelei (Pollyworld).
Margie (Codename: Kids Next Door)
Madame LaCroque (Madeline: Lost in Paris).
Evelyn Togar (1979 film: Rock n Roll High School).
Principal (JK Hazard).

An: ... Yeah I don't know why I pick this videogame boss.

Principal Grey (Mech-X4).
Principal Torres (Every Witch Way).
Helga (The Proud Family).
Joan (The Walking Dead: A New Frontier).
Kara Fowdy (Black Lightning 2018).
Meichi Yuri (Akuma no Riddle).

An: ... Okay after a quick count there are 18 males and 18 females who are the headmasters/headmistresses of Union so far. Making the total of 36 people who control Union which is a lot more compared to the Union Verse fanfiction. Anyway tell me what you all think but in the meantime. On with the chapter!

Gendo: "Blast!" He said slamming his fist onto the table as they watch how powerful Anti Union Defense is.

Cinch: "I take it that our forces were powerless against these soldiers?" She said.

Ironwood: "Basically. But what I don't get is why did the World Government allow this Anti Union Defense full permission to protect these locations" he said.

An: the World Government is basically good because of new management.

Ozpin: "Either way" he said taking a sip of coffee before continuing. "We will take those three cities that we had trouble dealing with" he said.

Nobuyuki: "Yes and once those three cities are ours. We will be able to destroy those soldiers and force the Elite Plagues to work for us" he said.

Torres: "tsk" she said gaining everyone attention.

Hadrian: "is there something you want to say?" He ask.

Torres: "oh just the fact that I told you lot that freeing the Elite Plagues would bring us ruin and look what you cause?!" She yell.

The people who didn't listen:

Ozpin.
Sirzech.
Homelander.
Atoman.
Citizen V.
Danzo.
And Chaka.

Atoman: "How was we supposed to know that you were telling the truth from that old folktale warning!?" He said

Shigeru: "... You are a idiot" he said taking a sip of tea then continue. "Most of us knew that those four were dangerous yet you still gone and went ahead with it" he said.

Chaka: "like you are any better?" He said as Shigeru eye twitch.

Margie: "Enough!" She yell gaining everyone attention. "What done is done! So let just focus on taking over Toonville, Academy, and Edo with the forces that Barkov supply us with" she said.

An: I'm saving Edo last because there gonna be a lot at Edo but all I will say is that it involves Nightfall visit and a special oc of mine that will make her first appearance.

Cruel: "... She got a point there" he said as everyone else agree with that logic.

???: "You better hurry then if you don't want to disappoint me" a male voice spoke which cause everyone to widen their eyes.

Azura: nervous "s-s-s Sir! We will not disappoint you!" She said as she is in complete fear.

Union Founder (???): "You better otherwise" he said as he grab a apple and crush it which frighten them.

All 36: "Yes sir!" They said and leave while the Union Founder remain in the office shadows.

An: I won't spoil who the Founder is. As I want to see your reactions to this character that cause fear to Union Headmasters/Headmistresses.