U-F-B: Final Day

An: this is the first arc ending of this story. So enjoy this as I called this first arc: Unity Academy Beginnings. The next arc is called Union Collapse.

A day later.

At Unity Academy|Time: 8:50 am.

Everyone is excited for Unity Academy First Ball but before the Ball begin.

Inside the gym.

Over 500 families are in the gym chatting with each other.

An: I kinda don't know how large every family are. So I thought the most common yet largest number I know which lead to 500.

With Flukey.

Flukey: "I admit" he said talking to Laverne. "I didn't expect that you be teaching here" he said.

Laverne: giggle "I admit I didn't expect that you be here~" she said happily to see the young man she once babysat.

Lucas: "heh I'm so happy that I'm gonna be coming here in next month" he said happily.

Flukey: chuckle "can't believe that you're gonna be a student here" he said as he pat Lucas head.

An: in this story Flukey is like a big brother figure to Lucas.

With Drake.

Drake: "can't believe that you guys are gotta be students here" he said with a surprise tone seeing Leaf (Pokemon game), Green (Pokemon game), Dawn (Pokemon), Lucas (Pokemon Platinum), and Barry (Pokemon) here.

Leaf: "me either but after Will convinced my parents then it became reality" she said.

Green: "Same" he said.

Dawn, Lucas, and Barry: "us too" they said.

Drake: "huh Headmaster Will must have incredible charisma skills to convince all your parents" he said but happily to see his friends.

With Y/N Omega.

Y/N (Omega): "wow can't believe that all of you are gonna be students and teachers here" he said surprised to see his girlfriends: Iris and Neo. Friends: Jotaro (Jojo Bizarre adventure), Vergil (DMC), Link (Young/Cartoon), Mario (DevilArtemis), and Gohan (DBS).

Iris: "I'm just shock that my brother agree" she said.

Neo: "I'm just surprised that my father figure (Roman) allow me" she said but instead of sound there was a bubble speech.

Jotaro: "... my mother allow me to come here" he said as he recall how happy his mother was when he received a letter from Unity.

Link: "I actually accepted when my friend Kirby told me how amazing Unity is" he said.

Vergil, Mario, and Gohan: "We chat with Will and he offered us the chance to pass down our teachings to selected students" they said.

Y/N (O): "Huh I am surprised" he said.

With Y/N Red Hood.

Currently he is talking to both his two girlfriends Sienna Khan and Kazuko.

With Y/N lori.

Currently he is talking to both his girlfriends Leona Heidern and Athena.

Time: 9:15am.

With Nightfall.

Upon entering the gym he spot his two girlfriends: Kurl and Charlie talking to the Afton Family and the Addams family.

An: yup the Addams family is involved.