Court Trial Final

An: This is where Will do the tournament offer to settle the case.

Inside the courthouse.

After a few minutes of everyone snapping back to reality and five minutes break everyone is back in the court room.

Judge: "Now then let resume the trial" he said.

Will: "Before we resume I have a suggestion to settle this debate" he said which caught everyone attention.

Judge: "What kind of suggestion?" He ask a bit curious.

Will: "simple since both parties are rivals schools why not settle this with an tournament" he said surprising everyone.

Zanza: "Why a tournament suddenly?" He ask a bit caught off guard with the suggestion.

Judge: "Yes I am curious about that" he said.

Will: "the reason is because it would show the entire world which school is more successful with the process of their students" he said.

Zanza: "And how exactly would this tournament work?" He ask.

Will: smile "We start with normal education like cooking but for the finals it will be a fight between the elite students of both schools" he said.

Zanza: "So basically a combination of Olympic games, the friendship games, and World martial tournament into one?" He ask.

Will: "Yup" he said.

Zanza thought about the suggestion for five minutes before coming to a decision.

Zanza: "It is a reasonable offer but what prize would the winner school receive?" He ask.

Judge: "He is right as there should be a prize if there gonna be an tournament" he said.

Will: "how about Monado" he said which Zanza eyes widen as Will summon Monado.

An: That right everyone Will have Monado the weapon that Zanza needed.

Zanza: "alright it a deal" he said dropping the charges and accept the deal.

A few hours later.

Once Union drop the charges Unity leave to return to Ulron to get prepared for the tournament however what both sides doesn't know is that the villains are prepared for war.

At the Dark Continent.

Watching the aftermath of the trials are Aether himself along with the other villains who are surprised at this turn of events.

AFO: "So what exactly is this tournament called?" He ask Aether.

Inside Unity plane.

Luc: "So what is the tournament called?" She ask Will.

Aether and Will: "The Grand Tournament Festival" both males said as their eyes glows red/blue aura.