Night Fright

An: this involves a few Union students and staff who have suffer from their nightmares which was cause by a few beings.

A day later.

At Union during the night.

Inside the dorms is Union students sleeping but soon a few of them will suffer inside their dreams.

In Deku dream.

Deku dream is him saving the day but without warning his dream became a nightmare which involves All might dead.

Deku: "no" he said as he saw his mother and twin sister dead. "Please no" he said as he saw all his friends dead. "Why!?" He yell until a chuckle cause his body to froze in fear.

???: "Why you ask? It simple" a male voice spoke as the male reveal himself.

Doctor Destiny: "you allow the corruption within Union to spread" he said showing all the crimes Union done which horrified Deku

Deku: "you can't be telling the truth" he said denying the crimes.

Doctor Destiny: "you can denied the truth as much as you like but sooner or later you will face the fact" he said then he vanish.

In Rias dream.

Rias dream is her marrying her true love but suddenly her dream shift into a nightmare which involves her wedding in ruins.

Rias: "what?" She ask shock as her family lay dead in front of her.

???: "Hahaha! This is what happened when you mess with forces beyond your control" a robotic voice spoke causing Rias to shake in fear as the being reveal himself.

Rias: "why are you doing this!?" She yell in tears.

Nightmare: "Simple" he said getting up to her face. "You are nothing more but a spoiled brat who think she can get anything she want" he said then jump-scare her.

In Cardin dream

In Cardin dream it actually a nightmare which involves him running away from a guy who is yelling "Rip and Tear" while a female anthro dog is on the guy shoulder.