(Short) TUFC vs UURT

An: Basically a fight between Team Ultra Funke Cross vs Union Ultimate Rally Team.

A day later.

On Shanker's Island.

An: reference to any classic gamers who know about the video game involving rock and roll.

On the island is Daniel Smith and his team who was task by Will to bring in two new students. Mayday and Zuke. Upon arriving at the area which the two are located at, Daniel team encounter Union Ultimate Rally Team.

An: does anyone know where Mayday and Zuke are from?

TUFC Members:

Leader: Daniel Smith.
Tricky.
Starecrow.
Whitty.
Zardy.
Ruv.
Sarvent.
Hank.
Tankman.
Finally is Boyfriend
And Girlfriend.

Vs

UURT Members:

Leader: Grave (Annoying Villagers).
David Corsen (Combat Madness).
Senpai (Friday night funkin).
Lucky Boy (FNF).
Katy Putty (Mad).
Jun Kiwatari (Kakegurui).
Araya (Accel World).
Wen Chao (Mo Dao Zu Shi).
Endou (SAO 2).
Junseung Kim (Cherry Blossoms After Winter).
Gyul Han (Girls of the Wild's)

An: this will involve several different battles like rap and fighting.

Boyfriend and Tankman rap battle against Senpai and Lucky Boy.

Daniel Smith vs Grave in a minecraft battle.

Girlfriend vs Endou in a music fight.

The remaining team members from both side fight against each other.

After a intense rap battle Boyfriend and Tankman won as both Senpai and Lucky Boy was knock out.

Girlfriend won her music fight as Endou lay defeated.

The rest defeat the UURT leaving Daniel going against Grave as the final fight.

Daniel fly in the sky as he shoot Grave who use ender pearls to teleport away from the bullets.

Grave: "just give up! Your pixel weapons are lame!" He yell causing Daniel to feel enrage at that comment.

Daniel: "You just got yourself the pain train!" He yell and pulling out a custom made gun that shoots a literally train bullet at Grave which knock him out.

Once landed, Daniel then regroup with his team along with the duo.

Mayday and Zuke.

Daniel then lead both his group and the duo back to Unity as the screen turn black.