(Short) Union Punishment.

An: basically Union boss will give them hell for their failure. Also this is a reveal to the mastermind of Union corruption.

A day later since Edo City accept Unity and AUD.

At Union Academy.

Under the Academy is a torture room where many students, staff, and headmasters are receiving their punishment.

An: Gore and sadness ahead.

Bakugo punishment is having his arms drilled slowly.

Deku punishment is him watching a edit video of his mother and sister getting torture by villains.

Ochaco punishment is watching a edit video of her family losing their jobs and becoming poor.

Shoto punishment is him watching a edit video of his mother getting beat up by thugs.

Ida punishment is him watching a edit video of his brother getting killed by villains.

Yagi punishment is him watching his students as they suffer.

Akeno punishment is her fallen wings feathers getting plunked while her feet is in a pool of holy water.

Kiba punishment is him watching a video of his old friends getting killed over and over.

Keneko punishment is her hands in a bucket of holy water.

Issei punishment is his lower half in a tub of holy water.

Rias punishment is her entire body getting hit by holy light and water.

Sirzech punishment is him watching his sister getting hit by holy light and water countless times.

Yang punishment is her arms getting electrified while her hair is getting pull back.

Nora punishment is her legs getting slam by her own hammer while she watch pancakes getting throw into lava.

Goodwitch punishment is her body getting whip.

Ozpin punishment is his body in water getting shock while watch as his coffee is being pour into mold milk.

While they are suffering the other headmasters and few staff watch the suffering with their boss.

???: "Let this be a reminder that I will punish those that failed me" he said revealing himself.

Principal Grey: gulp "yes we understand mr Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)" she said.

Zanza: "good because I expect success" he said holding a scepter.

Morality Scepter (Charmed).

An: hope you all enjoy this chapter because the next one will be quite interesting.