U-F-B: Third Day

An: this chapter will involve a lot. Also U-F-B is short for Unity First Ball.

A day later.

Inside the kitchen class room.

Lynn Loud: "my god this taste absolutely amazing" he said tasting some of Jōichirō food.

Tom Dupain: "I have no words" he said as he cry tears of joy tasting Jōichirō food.

Tiana: "mm~ this taste heavenly" she said tasting some of the food.

Remy: "agree" he said as he enjoy the taste and feel the texture of the food.

An: btw Remy from Ratatouille can speak with humans thanks to some magic.

Inside the fashion class room.

Charlotte La Bouff: "my goodness! This dress is absolutely gorgeous" she said as both Stella and Clover are staring at a different dress if it like prey.

An: yup there gonna be a cat fight.

Sabine Dupain: "I'm so happy" she said hugging her daughter Marinette who told her what happened.

Sweetie: "this is amazing sis" she said hugging her sister Rarity for the gift.

Suddenly all the females in the room hear a fight which they look to see Clover and Stella fighting but it was immediately stop by someone.

Jean Calhoun: "is there a issue here?" She said which frighten both Stella and Clover.

Both: "no ma'am" they said.

Jean: "good" she said dropping both but as she leave she took a dress that she order with her.

Sweetie: "Sis why did she took a dress?" she ask.

Rarity: "Well I'm not sure but I heard that Headmaster Will' will be singing and I don't know why she is interested in him" she said.

???: "probably because the female teachers heard that he is a fantastic dancer" a male voice spoke causing everyone to look at a guy sitting on a counter.

Lindsay: "aren't you Tony Stark Jr?" She ask.

TSJ (Short): "yup and from what I heard Will is married to a CEO woman" he said surprising a few females.

Beth: "then why are a few of the teachers are interested in him?" She ask.

TSJ: "oh you haven't heard?" He ask the females who shake their heads. "Huh well apparently Will and his wife agree that Will can gain a harem" he said.

Stella: "why would his own wife agree with a harem?" She ask a bit worry that Will become a perv.

TSJ: "that I don't know" he said when suddenly Pinkie appear.

Pinkie: "he got the biggest rod you ever see" she said causing TSJ to fell off while a few females blush.

Rarity: blush "Pinkie! Did you spy on headmaster Will!" She said.