Traitor/n.r

(I know this will be shit but enjoy ig,I will be putting lyrics from traitor in by Olivia Rodrigo)

"Hey guys this is hayley my girlfriend" Natasha speaks and everyone sits their awkwardly and this is why,me and Natasha broke up 2 weeks ago we have been going out for 4 whole years and then I found out she has this girl on her phone she said they were just friends but she broke up with me and now here is this new girl .

I still love Natasha with all of my heart but I hate her the same amount, "hey I'm Hayley,I'm dating Nat" she speaks in a snobby manner,everyone turns to me and my mouth is open,tears brimming my eyes, "h-how long have you and Nat been dating" I say in a pissed off manner "only 2 weeks but we have been talking for a year" she smiles and I nod my head,Natasha is waiting for everyone to greet her but no one did we all just walked out mad at Natasha for doing this,she knows how much I love her and does this.

The day went slowly and the team was telling me how she tried to make conversations but they ignored it,I like to see them take my side it makes me feel less of an outcast.

Natasha storms in with a fiery look "For God Sakes guys !" She shouts in frustration "where's your girlfriend ?" Tony says trying not to speak his mind."Hayley has gone home since none of you guys spoke to her ! Y/N was this your doing !" She shouts and I look up with my stained,red puffy eyes "no it was not,but you fucking deserve it" I say spitefully, " can I have a word with you y/n ?" she speaks clenching her fists "fine..." and we both left the room to one of the offices "why can't you be happy for me !" She shouts and i start to get angry "fuck you! We have been together for 4 years and you move on in 2 fucking weeks then have the audacity to bring her here !" I shout, "BECAUSE I LIKE HER" she shouts, "GOD FUCK YOU NATALIA !" .She seems taken back by the use of her first name. "God I wish you thought this through Before I went and fell in love with you" I shout and the team can definitely hear us bawling our eyes out. "You fucking talked to her for a year,maybe did worse I kept QUIET SO I COULD KEEP YOU!" I shout tears now all over my face, "I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU,WE ARE BROKEN UP !" She shouts tears leaving her own eyes "Really ain't it funny how you ran to her the second we called it quits" I scoff, "fuck you,your being pathetic !" She says sternly  " me ! You BETRAYED ME AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL FEEL SORRY FOR THE WAY YOU HURT ME,YOU TALKED TO HER WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER.I FUCKING LOVED YOU AT YOUR WORST BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER ! IT TOOK 2 WEEKS TO GO OFF AND DATE HER ! I GUESS YOU DIDNT CHEAT BUT YOUR STILL A TRAITOR" I shout at the top of my lungs, I fall down to the ground crying, "y/n I'm sorry but I'm not doing any of this to hurt you" she speaks calmly crying at this situation "but you are Natasha" I cry into my hands.

"How then ?!" She raises her voice "you bring her around just to shut me down,you show her off like she's a new trophy,and I knew if you were true,there would be no damn way you could fall in love with someone on that quickly" I sniff. "Ain't it funny remember I brought her up and you fucking said I was just paranoid,well it sure the hell doesn't look like it now" I cry, "I -I need to go" I lift myself up and leave the room, whilst walking back to the living room the team brought me into a hug,I turn around to see Natasha staring at me,tears leaving her eyes "I'm sorry" she speaks and the team gives her the cold shoulder, "I'm going out for a while." And the team nods whilst hugging my fragile body,when she leaves the building I can hear her sobs.

—————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading

Word count- 744