Diner/S.J

Smut
(Degrading kink,praise kink,mommy kink,edging,rough,choking,spitting)
Scar-Dom
You-bottom

I'm at dinner with my girlfriend of 2 years Scarlett and I'm meeting her parents for the first time and I'm shitting myself to say the least I'm in a short dress and Scarlett is in a slightly longer dress, I tap my fork nervously waiting for them to arrive,Scarlett does not fail to notice my nervous tics,she grazes her hand over my thigh and I focus on her eyes "they will love you,as I love you" she kisses my ear "I'm so stressed" I say tapping my feet on the floor, "you just need to calm down,oh they are here stand up" she whispers and I follow her command "it's so nice to finally meet you y/n,Scarlett always bring you up" her mum smiles and I lean into her hug, "it's nice to meet you too miss Sloan" she rolls her eyes "please call me Melanie, Scar honey when is your dad showing up" she speaks as we sit down, "I don't know Mom,but I'm surprised you guys both came as you divorced when I was 13" she speaks facts looking a little bit hurt.

"Well we wanted y/n feel welcome of the family" she smiles to me and I return the smile, "so y/n is your parents still together" she asks looking deep into my eyes "uh no,my dad died when I was 15" I speak awkwardly, Scarlett squeezes my hand under the table, "oh I'm so sorry,listen I'm going to text your father and order drinks,I'll order everyone wine", "ah yes that will be great thank you" I speak and she walks away,once she is out of view I slouch in the chair and sigh "your doing so well baby,just relax" Scarlett says, "you just need a stress relief" she whispers seductively, I nod my head and she bites my outer lobe,I moan and I feel a kick under the table.My eyes open wide and I see scars parents walking over, I greet them with Scar and ordered my food.

2 hours later-

After having many conversations we all grow comfortable in each other's presences, I start to fall sleepy until I feel a finger go up my thigh and push my red thong to the side,once that was done a finger plunged inside of me,I jerk up and look over to my left to see Scarlett still eating her food not concentrating on me. "Scar stop it we could get caught" I whisper harshly, "that's not my name...slut",I bite my lip trying to hold my moans as her fingers lightly curls inside me, "scar..your parents"I stifled out not wanting to get caught, "is everything okay ? You seem flustered." Scarletts dad speaks to me, "I'm doing good just hot in here" I lie and see Scarlett smirking in the corner of my eye, "baby I think you should clean up" she whispers in my ear, I look at her confused and peer down to see my fluids dripping down my legs, "I actually need to use the bathroom,I'll be back" I smile and slowly get up hoping no one else will notice what's on my leg,I make my way over to the stalls and clean myself up and texting Scar.

Messages————-7:56 pm

Me: you better say that your feeling Ill as I want to leave.

Lover <3: why do you want to leave....you're so desperate.

Me: just do it Scar 🙄

Lover <3: don't get angry at me,remember where you stand.

I close my phone and wipe my legs with the tissue paper standing up and leaving the stall,A strong hand comes in contact with my throat,I'm now pinned up against the wall facing Scarletts hot breath "hey slut" I moan at the pet name I've been given "you looked so hot at dinner I couldn't resist" she whispers in my ear biting the shell of my ear, "w-what but your parents ?" I say turning into the submissive I am, "don't worry about them,I said you had bad cramps they have believed it and paying for the food,so your all mine" she says inches away from my lips.

her fingers crawl up my neck and pulls me into a heated kiss,our tongues fought for dominance but Scarlett always win,once she had won she pulled away and made her way to my neck,sucking hickeys all over me once she found my sweet spot a moan left my mouth, I rub my front against her hoping to release some friction, she stops her movements and backs away "so..so desperate for me...for my touch" she speaks seductively, I nod my head vigorously, "use your words baby" she says wiping her lipstick away from my lips with her thumb "yes please" I beg, her eyes roll to the back of her head, "say my name ?" She commands "Scarlett" I speak softly and she puts pressure on my throat again,I moan at the sudden touch "mommy" I moan and she kisses my aching lips "good girl" she purrs in my ear.

She grabs my hand and walks over to the biggest stall and locks the door, "strip" she demands, I do exactly that,doing it slowly to make a show for her, she groans sexually and pulls my naked body closer to her "god your so sexy" she speaks while making her way down my waist kissing every inch of my skin "let mommy treat you" she speaks before diving in on my heat "oh fuck" I moan at how good she is at head,she licks up my pussy and I grab her head to pull her in further,she slaps my hand away and pinning them behind my back "don't touch" she whispers , she dives back in and I crumble under her touch,her tongue circles 8's around my clit pushing me to my climax, "Shit I'm so close" I pant,sweat beads rolling down my forehead as I try not to let out my moans, "F-fuck,keep on going,just like that" I encourage her as I feel my orgasm hit.

My legs grow week as my juices pour into Scarletts mouth she stands up with my cum down her chin,she kisses me as she knows I don't mine tasting myself "sweet right ?" She speaks,groping my breast "mm" I muffled out,I dip my hand into Scarletts pants and she puts pressure on my nipples,I hiss at her movements "did I say you can touch ?" She smirks and I whine, "please" I beg and she moans at my state "beg again princess" , "please let me pleasure you mommy" I beg tears brimming my eyes, she softly smiles and pushes me down to my knees,she slips off of her long dress and looks down at me admiring her body "get to work" she speaks roughly.

I yank down her thong at see her juices leaking onto her thighs, I kitten lick up her pussy and a moan escapes her lips,I circled her clit with my tongue giving her my all, "that's it princessa" she moans,I slip my index finger into her pussy and curl it, "well done, keep going and I'll reward you" she speaks in pants,I back away to catch my breath, she groans at the lost touch,she pushes my head back to her heat, I now slip in 2 on my fingers into her, "fuck I'm going to come" with her encouragement I went all in, her juices came out onto my tongue and chin,I clean her up and sallow her juices, my hair gets tugged downwards so my head is facing up, "such a good girl for mommy" she praises and I close my thighs feeling myself getting aroused, "open your mouth slut" she demands, I open my mouth and stick out my tongue to my chin, she bends down,slightly above me she spits into my mouth,some of it landing onto my cheek, I swallow her spit and the rest of it is running down my cheek,her thumb traces her spit and licks it off, "get up,mommy's got to reward you" she softly speaks.

I eagerly stand up waiting for my reward, she kisses my neck softly,she gently slips her thigh in between my legs "ride mommy" she speaks and I don't need to be asked twice, I ride back and forth,my juices going all over her leg "fuck...mommy can I come ?" I ask for permission "no hold it baby" she husks, I whine at my need to release,I slow down as I don't want to disappoint her if I release,she notices my idea and grabs my hips and increases my paste "p-please" I pant, "not yet,be a good girl" she speaks watching my frustration,she increases my paste even more,I'm now riding her thigh at a rapid paste "okay baby you can cum" with her consent I reach my high and release all over her leg.I slow down my movements as I'm still sensitive, "well done baby,I'm so proud of you" she speaks again,my loving girlfriend is now back and admiring what we did "t-thank you mommy " I pant,leaning against the wall for some balance, "let me do you some after care" she speaks,dressing my body.I smile and nod as I love having Scars aftercare.

————————————————————————————

THANK U FOR READING

WORD COUNT-1616