Dancing/n.r

"Hey Nat,whatcha doing ?" I ask stepping in the kitchen as I just woke up "going to the dance room" she says casually "wait you dance,like hip-hop?" I ask taking a bite of a left over pizza slice "god don't eat that for breakfast" she groans,I smile and shove it in my face just in despise of that "if you have to know it's ballet" she speaks gathering her phone and keys, "ballet?" I say with a mouthful of food "swallow" she says rolling her eyes and I do sallow the food that's in my mouth, "that's not the first time I've been told that" I joke and she lightly chuckles "god your an idiot" she speaks smiling softly at me "an idiot you love" I chime and she takes a bite of the banana "what ever you say" she speaks looking at me "you didn't deny it" I speak again in a cheery way. She rolls her eyes again "so you dance ?" I say in a serious manner "yes I do, and I'm about to be late so I'm going now" she states walking out the door, "wait Nat let me join you" I shout out of the door, she turns around shit she is gorgeous, "you would fall behind" she speaks "no I won't" I defend myself knowing I will "fine but don't come to me when the music is 5 beats ahead of you" she says sternly and I speak "wait there's beats in dance?" I say sarcastically and she catches on "very funny now get your pretty ass in my car" she states and I blush a lot "what's wrong never been complimented" she asks as we get in the car "never by someone I actually want to compliment me"I say and curse myself at what I said, "oh so you want me to take notice of you" she says smirking, "wouldn't be the worst idea" I say shyly "I can't believe I'm making you shy,as your always the loudest" she states "you think I'm loud" I say kinda hurt "not like that,you just know how to speak to people,I'm sorry not that type of loud" she apologises seeing my reaction "okay" I speak not sure what to say "so you do ballet,how long ?" I ask the Russian her head drops slightly but picks it back up "when I was in the red room they made us do it a lot and you know everyone has a copping mechanism well dance us mine" she speaks softly "that's all good" I speak lightening the mood "what's your coping mechanism ?" She asks "smoking weed" I laugh and she gives me a death stare "sorry" I quickly say and she calms her self,I don't know why she hated what I said it was the truth but I brush it off "so who else goes" I ask excitedly "no-one I rent out a room" she speaks "okay that's cool,just don't laugh at my skills" I say jokingly "what skills ?" She smirks and I lightly punch her arm "we are here gorgeous" she speaks and sees how flustered I get and laughs "stop it" I laugh, we walk in she signs in and I smile at the receptionist,we enter the room and Natasha places her stuff on the ground and sets up the music "hey Nat can I just watch?" I ask and she nods,I take a seat on the floor as Natasha puts on the ballet shoes and this is where I spent all of my day watching Natasha sweat and dance until her feet were littered in blisters and bleeding literally,she pants out as she finishes another dance and I clap in amazement, while whistling at her "damn girl you doing good" I encourage her and she smiles at my patience towards her "thank you...again and how are you not bored by now" she asks taking the last sip of her water "it's nice to watch you" I speak honestly she limps over to me and damn she is the must gorgeous women to ever be on the word but she smelt very sweaty "Romanoff in the nicest way possible you need to shower" I speak passing her deodorant, "ouch your so rude" she speaks acting hurt, she gently pins me down and runs her sweaty forehead against me "gross" I laugh and she is now laughing on top of me,the door opens and we both look to see who it was,we saw the receptionist "hey your room needs to be ready for the next person" we both nod and she is about to turn around and leave until she quickly turns around "anything else" Natasha speaks her heat on my waist "yes actually,I'm just letting you know that you can't have intercourse in this room" she says sternly,I widen my eyes and Natasha chokes on her spit "we didn't fuck" she says and I nod agreeing with her "okay but you and your girlfriend seem pretty close right now" she says and closes the door "we better go" I say flustered that she thought we were dating "okay let me grab my stuff" she says and limps over to her stuff,she changes her shoes and grabs her phone and keys "so how often do you come here" I ask as we leave the building "depends whenever I'm stressed" she speaks "fair enough,you're a really good dancer you know" I compliment her "why thank you,I never saw your dancing skills,looks like you'll have to come with me next time" she states putting her dance bag in the back of her car, "is this Natasha Romanoff's way of asking me out" I say sarcastically as I know it's not, she walks over to me and I back away until I hit the car "yeah it is" she husks and I become shy underneath her "o-okay yes -yes I would love to" I stutter, "oh your so cute when your true side comes out" she speaks and I blush "what side ?" I ask and she laughs "you act like your dominant but deep down you are a bottom and need me to guide you" she speaks calmly and she was obviously right but I just lightly smile "maybe Romanoff maybe your right" I say, "mm maybe I am" She laughs, "we better get back before the boys burn down the compound" I joke and she lightly giggles "not before I do this" she whispers as she lighting pecks my lips I go to make it more heated but she backs away "what-what was that for get back" I speak in shock "you said we need to go" she smirks knowing I'm wrapped around her finger "asshole" I grumble and she laughs "I was right you being a bottom" and I laugh in defeat.

—————————/———————————————————

Thank you for reading
Word count-1164