Smoking/n.r

I walk through the kitchen at 3:am after sneaking back into the compound as I went to a party as my dad and mom (Tony and Pepper) left town for a week,and I know this might sound bad but I'm so glad they left as the stress of going on missions and school plus my social life was getting too much,I'm going to therapy for ptsd and other stuff as when I was 14 I got kidnapped by the bad guys and stayed there for 6 months,so you can't blame me how I like to rebel and bend the rules when they have gone,I sit down on the counter top eating cookies that Wanda and Vision must of made,the light switch flicked on and I gasp,turning around I see a familiar face "fan fucking tastic" I say under my breath, "oh hey y/n,nice to see you at 3 in the morning !" Natasha whisper yells "hey Natasha,didn't know you were on patrol for me" I speak rolling my eyes "very funny.Where have you been" she speaks with her hands on hips "on a jog" I speak and I hear a scoff from her "being a stark I thought you would be able to lie better" she speaks in a serious manner, "guess I'm the black sheep then" I say sarcastically and I jump off of the counter top walking out of the room,as I'm walking last Natasha she grabs my arm "you've been drinking" she speaks pissed "I have not,why are you acting like this your not my mom" I speak trying to walk away "y/n Stark sit down now before I get Thor to hold you down" scolding me, "fine" I speak annoyed, I take a seat at the table and look Natasha up and down getting more mad by the minute not at Natasha as a person but at the whole situation I just wanted to have fun. "This is not what I want to do In the morning so let's cut the crap, have you been drinking alcohol" she asks looking into my eyes "god your like the FBI" I laugh "y/n answer me now" she says displeased "yes I was drinking got an issue" I speak now slurring my words, "well you are underaged and I care about you so yes there is an issue,and why were you drinking ?" She asks and I think "because I can and wanted to have fun,and your not going to tell anyone" I say wanting to leave this confused, she takes a deep breath "listen y/n..." before she could go any further I interrupted "listen Nat I don't want a lecture,so I'm going to leave and your going to stop acting like your in control of my life decisions" I say about to blow any second now,she could obviously sense that as I never spoken to her like this, "I'll bring you up water and a tablet as your going to regret your choices tomorrow" she says clenching her jaw, "whatever" I say rolling my eyes whilst walking away,I get into my room and strip my clothes staring at my body scars everywhere, all because my dad wants me to continue the legacy of being an avenger plus everyone trying to kill me as I have the same last name as a popular person,I sigh and slide into my bed a light knock comes through my room and I roll my eyes knowing what's about to happen.Natasha walks in with a tray of water,tablets and a bowel of cereal,she places it onto my lap "may I sit with you" she speaks softly, "do I have a choice" I say "no" she says sternly not liking the tone of my voice "fine but make it quick" I say moving up for her as she sits at the end of my bed looking at my state "I'm not going to tell anyone but if you pull anything like that again I won't be as easy on you" she says rubbing my legs and I move them away from her touch,she looks at me with a frown at my actions "Nat I'm going to a party tomorrow,just so you know" I speak softly, "you're not going after tonight's events" she says and I nod knowing I'm going to sneak out "I think you should go now" I say slightly hurting at seeing her reactions to the way I'm treating her.She stands up and goes to the door "y/n I'm here for you,you do know that right ?" She says with a soft smile "yeah I know" I say returning a smile but it fades as soon as she leaves.

THE NEXT DAY AT 11 pm

"Guys I'm going to bed now" I say rushing out of the living room door everyone says goodnight but Romanoff keeps her eyes on me the whole time,I run upstairs locking my bedroom,I look in my wardrobe getting on my outfit,once I got dressed I started my eyeliner and mascara and then my door knocks "hey darling,can i come in and say night to you" Natasha asks and a wave of guilt hits me "no! No don't come in" I shout too quickly "y/n you better not be getting ready for that party" she speaks, fuck fuck think of something, "no I'm not I'm just fingering myself" I say before thinking, for fuck sake y/n is that what you thought of,I put my head into my hands getting embarrassed "oh-okay umm well make sure you don't umm keep at it too long" Natasha says awkwardly and shocked, I stay silent "y/n ?" She speaks,shit time to play along y/n "yeah...yeah n-no I'm close so yeah maybe umm I guess leave....and yeah so" I speak groaning at what I'm saying "y-yeah,I will tell the boys umm not to come up for awhile until your umm finished your b-business" she speaks uncomfortably, I stay silent thinking what to say "yeah Nat that-that will be really useful I guess but like I said I'm about to ...cum so maybe leave" I say looking disgusted at what I'm saying "y-yeah I guess have fun,b-bye" she speaks and I hear her lightly jogging and I laugh lightly at my acting skills,I put on my shoes after looking at my outfit in the mirror I smile at the finished look,grabbing my bag I open my window and see the ladder I am going to climb down,I grab it and make my way slowly down,I'm now running out of the drive whilst looking in my bag and I see the cigarette packet I own,I text my friends asking where about they are and before I sent the message they pull up in their car,I hop in and we are now off to probably one of the biggest parties I've been too.