my ex/n.r

i walk back from the night club drunkenly,and see a group of 5 men in the distance starting to walk towards me,i get a bad feeling in my gut and turn the other way.

"sexy why you running away" i hear one of the guys shout to me in a dark tone,i keep my head down not engaging "oi come here i want to get a good look at you" i now hear them running after me,i turn into the dark ally way and get my phone out whilst running through the dark place.

i switch off my phone off and continue running,i hear them all laughing as i come to a stop and see it's a dead end ,i shut my eyes hoping i'm in a nightmare and they will all leave me alone.

"you're very beautiful girl" i hear and a hand caressing my cheek i move my head to the side not wanting to be touched.he grabs my jaw and smacks my cheek and i fall down as i feel the hot sting on my cheek,i let out a cry and they all look at me amused i can smell the drink on them,they are more drunk than i ever could be,i crawl back trying to pull my skirt down covering my core.

The main guy makes his way over to me and grabs my skirt and tears it in half, i beg them not to do anything and before they took another step,i hear a gunshot fill my ears,all of the men turn their heads and see an outline body figure of Natasha Romanoff,i let out a shaky breath knowing i'm safe now.

"oh boys 2 women in one night isn't this a treat" he sniggers and 2 men walk back to me and separates my legs and try to stick their hands onto my thighs before i try to stop them,both of their necks get snapped and fall onto the ground.

"n-nat ?" i croak whilst a tear goes down my face, "come here" she speaks picking me up and then looking back into my eyes, i launch my shaken body into the assassins arms just wanting to be held by natasha even though she's my ex and i shouldn't be hugging her.

"let me get you home safe" she says holding onto my body whilst walking,she holds onto my waist so tightly like i'm going to get snatched from her "nat i can't breathe loosen your grip" i say laughing but that only makes her hold onto me more,i see she isn't laughing at my jokes or entertaining them she is showing no emotion.

She opens the door of her car for me and i hop in without speaking,she walks over to her side and gets in,it only just hits me this is the first time we've spoken in 10 months.I look out of the window feeling rather awkward,10 minutes go by and not a word has been said,until i feel her hard gaze on me i turn around and see her expressions soften as she looks at me, "you okay?" she rasps in a comforting way.

"i'll get over it" i try and do a light smile but she knows how much that shook me up,she pulls over and gets out of the car and walks over to my side and opens the door "get out" she speaks and i feel shocked at hearing that, i get out and then feel her warm embrace hugging me,i melt into her body and we stand there for awhile just getting reminded of our past selfs,we broke up because her work basically meaning she was leaving every morning and coming home a couple weeks later it was too exhausting of me.

i step back and she steps frowns slightly "y/n.." she sighs , "how'd you find me  nat,it's not the place i normally go to get drunk at?" i ask raising my eyebrows, "i never stopped looking over you y/n i just had to make sure you were safe most days,i just had a rough idea where you were" she speaks not losing eye contact with me until the end of her sentence and looks down,i step forward and move her red mid-length hair to the side.

"thank you for saving me natalia" i mumble pecking her lips gently,she only stepped back and i took that as rejection,my eyes widen at what i just did i turn to get back into the car but my body gets flipped around so i'm facing the assassin,she looks at me with lust in here eyes and dives into a heated make out session,are tongues fighting eachother for dominance and natasha is winning,i can taste the red wine she always have at night with her dinner,i smile in the kiss knowing how she still hasn't changed.

She pulls away bitting my bottom lip drawing blood,i whince in pain and suck my bottom lip trying to get the blood off, "i-i forgot how rough you are" i speak panting and holding onto my bottom lip,i sit into the pavement and natasha bends down to see my lip "i'm sorry y/n i couldn't help myself" she says while checking over my small cut.

"you don't know how much i missed that" she speaks sitting down next to me, "you're not the only one"i say leaning into her side,being in the red head arms again makes me feel safe and complete nothing has been able to fill that hole in me after she left. "do you want to come back to mine?" i say making a winking face as a joke.

Natasha laughs and nods "you'll soon remember how rough i am"she says in a whisper.