Traitor pt.2/n.r

Weeks has gone by and me and Natasha still haven't seen each other,the team say how most days she won't come out of her room but I never do come out of my room.

"Hey it's me,Clint" I hear a voice, "come in" I speak and tidy up the clothes on the floor, "hey Clint,everything okay?" I ask pretending I'm okay, "stop the act" he sighs and I loosen my shoulders "so what do I owe the pleasure" I ask, "it's Nat....this Hayley girl is turning her inside out,they fight all of the time and Natasha is regretting her choices" he lets out and I roll my eyes "listen Clint she isn't mine to protect anymore or make her feel better,when I ran out after she stormed out I gave her a choice me or her,she chose Hayley.I don't care about her anymore" i lied I'm the last bit. "we both that's not true,you care about her and she cares about you, but she is a asshole who doesn't know what to do.So please just try to make a civil conversation" he says smiling "why should i ?" I roll my eyes, "because she is lost and I've never seen her like this in all of my years of being her friend" he rubs my back and leaves my room.

I groan,standing up I see how much of a state my room is since I've been depressed about someone who blew me up my heart I haven't left my bedroom. "Jarvis,where is everyone" I speak putting on my joggers and oversized jumper, "they are all in the kitchen eating food,except from Romanoff who is having an argument with a women named Hayley.Do you want me to get you anyone ?" I widen my eyes "no no no,do not get me anyone" I hush quietly not wanting people know I'm leaving my room.

I put on my air forces and open up my window thankfully my powers allow me to swing webs, hopefully Peter doesn't see me,I go onto the edge and let my body fall and I sense of relief hits me like I'm letting my worries leave my body,I swing a web onto a latch to let me swing softly down, once I hit the ground I open my eyes to see Hayley and Natasha screaming but they turned as I landed "What a great time" Hayley rolls her eyes sarcastically "I'm leaving,don't worry" I say quietly,Natasha gets a glimpse at my body's state with scars from where I hurt myself and my red puffy eyes from where I have been crying "actually no you can stay since your causing MY girlfriend to think she doesn't love me !" She shouts and I look at Nat to see her eyes on the ground "I don't care because I don't return the feeling back so have her" I spit out and Natasha looks at me surprised "have a goodnight ladies" I say and turn around putting up my hood up and jogging out of their view.

I pull out my phone,my fingers shake from the cold night air,I press contacts and go onto the one person that is my father figure, "Tony I need some advice can you please come to the docks.I'm just stressed" my voice breaks at the end and he speaks at the other end of the line "y/n I'm coming now,don't do anything stupid" he says sternly and I hang up,silent tears leave my eyes.

I hear a car engine come near me,a presence is over my shoulder and Tony has a sympathetic expression,I crash into his arms and bawl my eyes "it's okay,let it out" he speaks softly, "it's so stupid,her and me it's so fucking stupid.I love her but I -I don't want her to break me again...I'm so fucking lost with out her" I sob,he runs his hand up and down my back as I use him to keep my body up, "I know,I know,I'm here" he reminds me, "what would you do ?" I ask him "ring her,you need to speak to her directly,she is feeling the same way and she fucked up but it's up to you" I grab my phone and walk away from Tony for some privacy "what if she is with Hayley " I groan "she isn't they had a heated fight and Hayley slapped her" he speaks and my eyes widen "o-okay I'll be back in five" I speak and go walk some more away from him.

my shaking hands build up the courage to press ring, it rings for a minute it goes to voicemail i sigh and speak softly "n-Nat it's me,this is going to be long but I just wanted to say that I miss you,I got to thinking yesterday and I ran across one of our old photos.And I almost called you,obviously I didn't.So now I'm just leaving this voicemail,I'm still mad at you and full of questions,like do you ever wonder about me like I think about you every day,I wonder if your alright cause last time we spoke ....you didn't seem alright,but that's not my place anymore so I can't ask.Do you ever think if it didn't happen,where we would be right now maybe in each other's arms because I think about it all the god damn time" I sniff and continue "but that probably makes me sound crazy because I should just let you go,right ? I should just drop everything I knew about you and pretend that we never happened,pretend I didn't approach you and try to build a bond that I know is long gone now but I-we can't pretend that it didn't happen,I saw so much going for us,you know ? So much positivity and love,I'm not blaming you though not anymore,and of course like every other voicemail I practiced in my head" I groan and take a deep breath "this really isn't coming out the way I wanted to,but I just want to know,did you actually really care about me ? Or was it really just really a game ? Like,you befriended me and then it became legit and things both went wrong in our own lives.And then you got stuck with me and then you just decided you didn't need me anymore and you needed a reason,you needed a reason to hate me so you could shut me out. Listen what I'm getting at  is that I miss you,I miss us and I'm so lost with out you just...please tell me what's going on." I let hot tears leave my eyes and I hang up,I cry into my arms,a warm hand wraps around me.

"well done kid,I'm proud to say your my kid" he speaks and I bawl my eyes "thank you" I speak into his neck "now how bout we go home" he speaks and helps me up. "Thank you for coming for me" I smile and smirks "of course you needed me " he smiles proudly whilst starting the car engine, "y/n I think you should join the team in training and eating meals like we used to do" Tony speaks whilst turning into the drive "okay I'll think about it" and he smiles and my attitude.

"Oh shit Hayley is here" I shout and duck in my seat,Tony laughs "stop hiding and get inside,I hope they are fighting again" I roll my eyes at his eagerness, "we are home" he shouts and everyone stops what they are doing it looks like everyone was having a argument with Hayley for hitting Nat, "y/n you really do walk in the right moments don't you"Hayley huffs and Natasha shoots daggers with her eyes "leave her out of it" she warns, "how can I !" Hayley shouts and everyone is growing protective, "listen you guys need to keep it down,Morgan is sleeping" I speak as everyone knows how protective I am of her.

"You need to keep to yourself y/n" I roll my eyes "Hayley what is this about ?" I say calmly "it's Natasha not over you,god !" She screams and everyone goes quiet "I am over her " Natasha speaks,ouch that did hurt "no -no your not one night,one eternity you'd never look at me the way the way you look at y/n.would you ?" Everyone went silent and Natasha speaks softly  "no" she mumbles under her breath "what was that Nat no one heard you !" Hayley shouts "Your right" she speaks and I look at her in her eyes "too bad" I speak not meeting her eyes "for god sakes you are blind, Nat look at your voicemails" Tony speaks I curse him and he shrugs, "wait-if your going to listen to it,could you leave the room I don't want everyone listening" I speaks my voice hitches as she pressed it and left the room.

"Hayley I'm sorry you got dragged into this" I speak feeling sorry for the girl even though I despise her. "It is fine I only wanted her disgusting body" with that said she storms off and slams the door "god She has some nerves" Steve speaks and we all agree, "I think we should all go to bed" vision speaks,everyone goes to bed and I go into the gym showers as my room is a state.

"Romanoff has asked for your location,do you want me to share it" Jarvis asks and I accept, 5 minutes later the gym doors open up and she runs through the gym to the showers, her eyes are stained red, "I'm so so sorry, please please take me back" she cried into my arms "it's always have but never hold cause you began to feel like home" she sobs "Natasha I love you will all of my heart,but how I can I trust you actually want me ?" I speak doubtfully, she turns off the water and leads me to her room,water of my body going on the floor,she pushes me on the bed "let me show you how much I want you" she smirks.

—————————————————————————————

THANK U FOR READING

WORD COUNT-1738