Chapter 3

It's been 3 days now locked up in my room without a shower or food. I caught a cold so I'm not well but that's the last thing I'm worried about, the flue can have me for all I care. Maggie, my father and Matt the house manager have been taking turns in trying to get me to eat with no success.

Soon after Maggie failed to get me to eat lunch again, there's a knock on the door and my older brother Leo pleads for me to open for him but why the heck would I do that?

"Julls please open the door" he asks again and is met with silence again.

"I will give you 10 seconds to open this door or I will brake it down Julls I mean it" he shouts another threat, these people really got it for me. Obviously I don't budge. Let him break the door.

I hear foot steps leaving, good. I go back to enjoying my silence but it is short lived as my brother follows through on his threat. The door is broken down with an axe, he exes the door with full force and I tried to lift up my heard but it was too heavy with the flue not getting any better. Leo then opens the lock to remove the last piece of what used be the door out of the way.

"Julls it stinks in here" he says already opening the curtains and windows. I cover myself with the blanket not daring to argue with him, Leo is crazy as you can tell.

He then proceeds to the bathroom and runs a bath, I wonder why he would wash here of all places.

He then comes and remove the blanket from my body roughly so and I'm just dumbfounded. I just give him hateful look that doesn't shake him the slightest as he brings his hand to my forehead to feel my temperature which he finds too high.

"Julls you have a fever" he says with wide eyes as if he just made a life changing discovery, I just roll my eyes at him and turn to face the other way.

He scurries back to the bathroom after few minutes and switch off the water then comes back, "Julls come on, the bath is good now" he says.

Is he gonna force me to bath pho? I would like to see it. I don't move.

"Julls I will bath you myself" he informs me. Now that is a chance I won't take, I wake up very angry mumbling curses, with a throbbing headache and walk slowly to the bathroom, just as I'm about to get in the bathroom he stops me,

"Wait... Wait" he jumps to take the bathroom key, he's the smart 1 as well, note.

"I will bring you changing clothes" he adds

I glare at him and say "thanks" sarcastically.

"don't forget to brush your teeth" I immediately shut the door in his face. His such a bossy son of a bitch, I mean that literally, that bitch has not even checked up on me not once.

I sock myself in the bath enjoying the warm water, it even smells nice my brother added the lavender foam bath with my favorite oils, he is really necessary sometimes. What am I going to do?

Leo comes in the bathroom with food, very appetizing chicken soup and sits by the tub on the floor and takes a spoon to feed me, im very uncomfortable, he's being a little extra much.

"Leo" is all I can say

"please eat" he responds not receiving any of my discomfort

I analyze him to check for other things out of the ordinary maybe he's also gone spycho as the mother. I find that he's on his big brother mode and he takes it very seriously.

"Julls" he calls. I just give up and open my mouth and he feeds me. Honestly my brother is the only 1 who can bully me like this but also he takes care of me and I really appreciate him just not right now, the boy gets to be president at my expense.

"So you get to be president at my expense" I say and open my mouth to eat.

"Unfortunately I do" responds after feeding me and I say nothing else so we go back to silence.

When my bowl is finished he gives me a sympathetic look and sighs

"Julls I would never offer you like this but you know I don't make the decisions here" he says softly as if caressing me, this is so unlike my brother and I get all emotional and a tear drops from my eye.

Before I could wipe it off, Leo wipes it with his hand.

"sister please no more crying, you have cried enough now, please" he pleads with me

"let me get you the medication" he stands and walks out the bathroom..... Ohh I completely forgot im naked in the bathtub

"Leo" I call

"yes" he responds calmy

"the clothes" I remind

"I'm coming" he leaves

I'm left to think by myself again, my brother is right i've cried enough. Maybe I can just pretend to be co-operative and delay this wedding until I figure something out. This can work.

My brother soon comes in carrying tracksuit set and a bra with a panty, a glass of water and tablets. He hands me the tablets to take and the water to drink.

"so you even went through my underwears?" I ask confused and take the medication.

"Matt did" he answers, that makes sense. Matt is gay so we really comfortable thus he can touch my andies.

"where is mother?" I ask so I can make ridiculous demands for the wedding madness to delay.

"She is very busy with the wedding plans" responds Leo and I'm dumbfounded

"what wedding Leo" I question, I don't even know what I'm hoping for now

"Julls, they didn't tell did they?" he asks looking confused.

"tell me what" I'm feeling nervous already

"the wedding is this Sunday so mother is busy with the arrangements" he informs me

I just felt weak, I wanna be in a coma for 3 years you know, I need google for solutions.

After my bath I came out to find my room very clean and smelling nice with my favourite flowers by the table.

I still go back to bed because I'm still sick, feeling weak with a throbbing headache besides that I really didn't wanna go back to bed now. I slept through out the day when I woke up in was sunset and I was feeling a lot better so I went out to the patio to find my family.

Both my brothers are seated on the couch with my father. My father looks so happy to see me that I wish to go back to my room, how can he smile like this after ruining my life?

"so I don't even have a say in this godforsaken wedding?" I interrupt the silence while looking at my father for an answer and he immediately gets uncomfortable

"since you have been locked in your room your mother has made all the arrangements" he says and he goes to goes re-fill his whiskey glass

I take a sit on the couch and the silence takes over again.