Chapter 28

Julls POV

Antonio looks at me in disbelief. He must have thought I'm ashamed of my place, unbelievable.

"I have guest rooms upstairs" I tell him. He continues to look at me without a word and I stare back at him until he visibly relaxes, giving up.

"well there's 2 guest bedrooms upstairs, they are opposite each other. My room is the corner room if you need anything" I repeat his own words the only thing I'm missing now is a boyfriend to carry me out of here, "I was already preparing for bed so goodnight" I wave goodnight at him and leave.

***

Im woken up very early in the morning by voices in my house, I wear a rope and go find out what's going on.

I find movers moving Antonio's wardrobe in. The man is moving in indefinitely.

I make sure to hide my surprised look when I come across Antonio in the living room.

"good morning" I say

"good morning" he responds, I move to make myself tea

"what time does your helper come in?" he asks still seated

"well.... I don't have 1" I answer

"then who cooks and cleans here?" he asks puzzled and standing up and coming towards me

"I am very capable of doing things for myself" I say offended.

"okay, I would love a cup of black coffee" he orders, I am lost for words.

"Antonio I... Listen... you.... I..." I stutter not knowing which direction my answer should take

"yes" he says amused placing his hands on the kitchen top next to me

I stair directly to his beautiful eyes and respond with confidence now

"Antonio I am not that kind of wife" I tell him

"then who will make my coffee?" he asks genuinely, the funny guy.

"you have hands, you will make your own coffeeee" I get distracted by Antonio's hands on my cheek, he rubs my face gently

"this is so you understand fully my dear how delicate these hands are, I use them to sign for money and money pays for chores" he removes his hands from me and continues to say "dear we either hire a helper or you.." he finishes his statement by eyeing my cup, the spoilt thing. I'm very unfamiliar with this side of him, the playful side that is.

"Antonio I am sorry but you will make your own tea" I break the news to him and finish making my tea, I leave him sitting by the kitchen and sit on the couch. The movers leave.

"this is my home as well now and I refuse to be abused in my home" he says, the stubborn man.

"no" I tell him

"I will call the agency then" he says reaching for his phone on the coffee table

"by no, I mean we can't have a helper Sir" I sip on my tea, enjoying the benefits of being capable.

"why not?" he stops and folds his hands in his chest. I swear he's throwing a tantrum.

"I am comfortable like that, alone" I say seriously now, "and if this is a problem for you then by all means you're welcome to go back to your house" I finish, he looks at me for a full minute making me uncomfortable under his gaze so I divet my eyes to my cup and he finally takes a sit and says nothing.

"so you were uncomfortable with me too?" he asks a diverted question

"did it really matter?" I ask annoyed

"I am sorry you felt that way" he says genuinely and we sit in silence for a while just giving each other glances

"so what now?" he suddenly asks

"we are married so I have to deal but we're not getting a helper Antonio" I say honestly to summarize that being married was not my choice.

"can we move back to the mansion then" just as he finishes the bell rings, strange because no one comes to my place at this time especially without informing me

"you're not done moving in?" I ask

"I am" he says

"who could that be then?" I say standing up to open the door but Antonio stops me

"let me get it" he says and goes to the door.

What I didn't expect were his parents by the door

He opens to find his mother and father at the door

"good morning Anton" his dad says

"we are from your place but Wendy tells us you're moving here" his mother converses

"good morning mom and dad, please come in" he welcomes them and his mom looks around my place

"good morning Julls dear" she says coming towards me and opening her arms to embrace me and I comply

"good morning ma" I respond standing up to hug her. She gets emotional all of a sudden

"you called me ma?" she kinds of questions after we separate from the hug.

"I am sorry, I won't say that if it upsets you Mrs Zyne" I say feeling bad, I really got carried away. I don't know why since this has never happened with my own mother.

"ohh.. No dear, I love it. You've made me very happy" she says smiling with a tear dropping. She holds my hands to her own.

"I'm very sorry for what my son did to you Julls, I didn't raise him like that. Please believe me" she says with great sadness.

"I don't blame you for that ma, please don't be sad" I say trying to comfort her, I really don't like seeing her sad.

Mr Zyne comes and hugs his wife from the side to give her comfort.

"we're really ashamed of our son's actions and we're really happy that you're back" Mr Zyne said eyeing his son with distaste and Antonio hung his head in shame.

"I want you to know you can always come to us with any issues Antonio gives you okay?" ma adds and I nod feeling very emotional all of a sudden, I still carry some bitterness towards Antonio.

"I like your home setup daughter, it's beautiful" Mr Zyne says trying to ease the tension and Antonio moved to stand next to them

"yes I agree, it's very homey I love it" ma says admiring the place.

"thank you." I smile looking around as well, "I had really missed my place, your son here" I say pointing towards Antonio next to them, "was just trying to convince me that we move back to his mansion" I tell them

"our mansion" Antonio corrects me and I give him a tight smile, "mom please help me out here, you're my last hope here" he says

"I'm so happy to see that you guys have made up" ma says smiling brightly. Antonio and I glance at each other awkwardly since we have not really spoken about our fight.

"you have such a good heart daughter" his father says and I blush to hide the bitterness that rises in my stomach. I am really not that good, Antonio almost killed me. Only they don't know that.

"can I offer you anything to drink?" I ask them

"I would love tea" ma responds

"same" Mr Zyne as well and they both move to sit on the couch. While I go prepare for them

"black coffee for me thanks" guess who said this, Antonio.

This boy nc nc nc nc