Chapter 36

Antonio POV

Julls and I finished our tasty meal in peace. I then took off to my family home so I can direct all my rage to the correct person. I am furious.

I find my mother with her son on the patio, I don't waste any time with talking, I punch the fool.

"ooh my God Antonio what's wrong with-" before my mother can finish claiming something is wrong with me I punch Deon again and he gets up from his sit quickly and starts fighting back. Deon throws a punch at me that lends on my cheek as I was a bit late to duck but I punch his stomach which halts him.

"stop it" my mother is on her feet now screaming that we stop what we are doing but Deon throws a weak come back punch that I dodge easily and I kick him back to the couch and I follow him and punch him again. My mother holds my arm to restrain me from her son but the son takes advantage of my distracted state and heads me in my stomach and I fall on my back with him on top of me.

Choosing to acknowledge the pain later, I recover quickly and I strangle him and turn us over so I can strangle him good. At this point my mother is screaming for help.

"help, help, somebody help me" she cries. Deon punches my rip cage from the side and I put my pressure on his neck.

The next thing I feel my father grab me from my stomach and removes me from Deon who is very quick to recover follow us up and comes to punch me again

"stop it" mother says. I wiggle out of my father's hold and fly to throw my own punch that breaks my knuckles, at this point he is a bleeding mess. Our father gets between us and pushes me away.

"what the hell is this" he seeths

"ask him" bleeding Deon says, my mother is still shocked as she has not moved to comfort him, her baby.

"didn't I tell you to stay away from my wife ha?" I direct to Deon

"all of this because you're jealous Antonio?" mother, I swear I expect nothing less when it comes to her last born

"he comes to my house and you say I'm jealous?" I ask her

"what were you doing at his house Deon?, didn't I say leave him alone?" our father asks, Deon sits down and takes off his t-shirt so he can use it to clean his blood. Mom finally moves to help him

"why does it matter if he doesn't love her anyway?" the nerve in Deon

"that is non of your business Deon" dad says

"she should have been my wife vele, Antonio is too old for her. Why didn't you marry her to me?" Deon says. How dare he?, I try to get past dad so I can instill discipline but dad is quick to shove me away.

"Deon!!" our mother reprimands

"you are out of line" our father adds

"no what's out of line is you dad. Antonio has failed in the company but you still don't give me the reigns instead you reward him with a beautiful wife. What about me ha dad?, what have I ever done to you that you don't ever consider me?" Deon shouts. Unbelievable. I take a sit in disbelief. Even mom stops trying help him in shock I assume.

"first of all Antonio has not failed the company and secondly what have we not given you? You live the most lavish lifestyle that you have never worked for, you travel the whole world doing God knows what, but you still have the nerve to complain?" our dad asks amazed as well but he should be used to this by now.

"Deon why do you always do this?" mom asks with a broken heart. This 1 is reaping the fruits of her seed, my mother spoiled this boy.

"what mom?" Deon says

"what do you even know about running a business Deon?" dad asks

"how would you know because you have never given me a chance ha? And what about being a husband?" Deon retorts, "what qualifications do I need for that?" he adds

"why are you back here?" I ask him

"I want Julls" there he said it. He doesn't really want Julls, but he wants her because she is mine.

"you are loosing it" I tell him calmly. While both my parents are still dumbfounded.

"that is insane Deon, she is your brother's wife" mom adds unbelieving.

"he doesn't want her" he screams

"if you want a wife we can organize 1 for you as well but Julls is off limits to you" mom emphasizes

"when do you ever think of me ha?, it's always Antonio, Antonio, Antonio and I'm sick of it" Deon says

"Deon grow up" dad says bored and seating down.

"you stay away from me and my wife" I emphasize as well.

"if she wants me to leave her alone she can tell me herself" Deon says

"being thrown off was not clear enough?" I ask

"she was busy that's understandable or you think you're the only busy pers-" he didn't get to finish

"enough!!" mom shouts

"Deon maybe you should go back to where you were" mom adds, she is crying now and it breaks my heart to see her like this

"No" Deon screams, he is so self centered.

"Deon lower your voice, who do you think you're talking to?" my dad is mad and he goes to comfort mom

"just as your mother says Deon, it's either you go back to where you come from or you stay clear of your brother and his wife" dad says

"and if I don't?" Deon asks challenging

"well Deon if you don't, your mother and I will not support you, you will be on your own. You will not be staying in our home so you find yourself your own place to stay and fight with your brother because we are tired" dad says and mom just continues to cry in his embrace.

"you would kick me out of my own home?" Deon asks in disbelief. He is used to always getting his way when our parents are involved that this is all new to him, I'm also very shocked I must say.

"my son we will do more then just just kick you out, we will also financially cut you off and all of this, is your choice" dad adds. Sh*t just got real.

"Deon if you make the mistake of going after my wife, I won't just beat you up but I.. will.. kill you. We can fight over a lot of things even the company I'm fine with that but not my wife" I add dead serious. I will kill him.

"boys I have had enough of your fighting, since you're both now adults it's high time I set you free and if killing each other is what you want then do it just don't ever come back here. I'm talking to the both of you if I wasn't clear" our father says. He is such a hard man I don't doubt him for a minute but what does he expect me to do with Deon but kill him? It's my wife we talk about.

"mom it pains me to say this, I love my wife enough to kill Deon for her" I say to my mother sadly

"liar, you don't love her, you just hate me" Deon says

"not everything is about you D. Mom and dad have a goodnight" I stood up and left.