Chapter 38

Julls POV

I had the nicest time with my mother in law. Believe me I made sure not to bring up Deon, until she did, what's weird is that she asked me to call her immediately if Deon ever approaches me and not tell Antonio.

I then tried to find out what's going on but she didn't want to discuss it so I left it alone.

She also told me that Antonio loves me, the woman is very intent on having grandkids that she's seeing things that aren't there. Nevertheless I still love her.

Upon returning home I found Claire occupied with work to keep busy, the renovators are done with the new room and I ask them to help me move Antonio's things to his new room. For the first time I go in his room and find laundry everywhere. The boy is really having a hard time here. I think Wendy will have to come by maybe once or twice per week to do his laundry and clean his room because he's handicapped and I am not his mother. I I'm only his wife on paper but even if we were married in reality, I would not clean after him.

Okay, moving on! We moved his things to the new room and I threw his laundry in the washer just this once. I have to say I like the finished look of the room, I'm confident Antonio will appreciate it. I also decided to add a vintage wooden chair in the room that has nothing to do with the look for character and that Antonio is sure going to hate. Hahaha.

Claire and I then proceeded with our initial plan of popping champagne and celebrating and I heard brought her a meal from the restaurant and we heard a good chatter while she ate.

I received a call from Micah, asking where I am. Soon after he showed up at my house a nervous wreck. Claire decided to leave and finish her work at home to give Micah and I space and  she needed a break.

What makes Micah nervous like this is that he plans on introducing Sammy to the family which is a bad idea as we all know my family by now. He says he wants to marry her, what??, mother will have a fit and I will enjoy every minute of it. Micah is very very nervous and I am of no help, I mean I can't really tell him he's worried about nothing, look at me in my current life, I am the perfect example of what mother can do. Poor Sammy!

"Micah I don't think introducing Sammy is wise and you also know this" I say being serious now "remember what happened with Kate, Nadia and Precious" I remind him of the past. Kate, Nadia and Precious are his ex girlfriends that mother didn't approve and she made sure to give them hell. I don't think it's the right time to remind him that she disliked them for far less than she will with Sammy.

"well baby Julls I am a grown man now not a boy, I am not seeking approval or permission" Micah responds with confidence. I honestly don't see the difference he's talking about, he was this stubborn even back then.

"have you thought of Sammy and what mother will put her through 'grown man'?" I ask quoting grown man with my hands to emphasize

"Julls I came here for some advices, you seem to wanna discourage me. Of course I am considering her, she is the whole reason I am doing this, I can't hide her forever, it is not right" he says

"I am sorry to question you Jar, I was just making sure" I humble myself

"I understand. Now let's come back to you helping me make this a bit easier for Sammy, what can I do?" he asks. He is very focused and determined and I know there's no changing his mind, my brother is very decisive and stubborn.

"well.... I can give Sammy a makeover" I suggest  and he takes a minute to think it over.

"that is an excellent idea, please arrange with her. Remember this is happening this Friday at the gala dinner so... " he says very excited and he opens his wallet quickly and hands me his card "let's hope this will make our mother back off a little" he continues

"but Micah you know that won't be enough, mother will even dig up dirt on her whole family to get rid of her" I try to reason

"if she dares to do that I will take Sammy and disappear" Micah says and gives me a kiss on the cheek "goodbye baby Julls" he says and he doesn't even give me a chance to respond as he's out the door.

I make my way to the kitchen and make myself a smoothy. I take the smoothy and grab my script for the new movie and make it to my little study.

Not long after Antonio returns from work. He greets and goes up the stairs, he seems tired. I continue to read my scripts. He comes back down soon after

"what happened to my things?" he asks confused "we didn't get robbed" he states

"ooho no.... I had them moved to the other room" I say closing my book

" why?, what was wrong with my room?" he asks puzzled

"if you see your new room you will understand" I say back, he stares at me surely expecting more but I say nothing and he goes back up, I wait patiently for his return.

He takes too long to come back and I decide to check on him, to find him in that wooden chair I had added in his room. He was seated in it looking around and the minute he saw me he grinned showing his bright white teeth. God outdid himself here.

He is beautiful I don't wanna lie, just him smiling so bright at me makes me feel like an achieved woman.

"I'm guessing you like it" I say smiling at his childish behavior, I seriously would never picture him this happy.

"I love it" he responds smiling happily and he stands up and walks to me

Something was different in the way he was looking at me, his eyes had me trapped where I was, unable to move and he took slow steps coming closer to me. I held my breath in anticipation.

He reached me and cupped my face with 1 hand while the came around my waist and drew me closer to him and he kissed me. He kissed me with tenderness and intent and it felt good. I was stunned for a second before I kissed him back.

He deepened the kiss and I was too far gone to stop now, in my defense I had not been kissed in a while and I certainly don't remember being kissed like this....

I turned mush, I didn't need a mirror to know that I was pink. My emotions went on a frenzy, I couldn't think properly and for a minute I didn't want to.

After a while he let me go so we could breath. "ooho Julls what am I gonna do with you?" he said his voice heavy with lust and I could feel that he wanted me and that just made things worse for me, I was dripping.

He kissed me again pulling me flush against him, God he needed me, bad.