Chapter 11

Julls

Since I woke up late I skipped breakfast and had lunch. After my lunch I took a nap and woke up in the evening, feeling brand new all thanks to the medication my husband got for me.

Hangovers are the worst, you even swear to quit alcohol totally.

I should really thank Antonio, I would have bet good money against him taking care of me.

I make my way down and ask Wendy if he's returned yet.

"no mam he's not back yet" she responds. She insists on calling me mam I feel so old but I'm tired of correcting her.

I go back to the guest room and work on my script for tomorrow at work. I'm currently acting a role of a bipolar girl in a series and I just love it. I think I should take more of these kind of roles over my normal doll roles.

Wendy made me some snacks and knocked off to her place and those are dinner. Still no sign of Antonio until I fall asleep.

***

I woke up early, went back to my room and found it clean and smelling nice "thanks to Wendy", I prepared for work and I finished early.

Being out of this house is the only positive thing I have going on at this point. Maybe I should organize more outings maybe with the girls that would be fun. I really need fun right now.

I try to practice my facial expressions for today in the mirror while I still got time. I'm really loving this role.

"it's good to see you sober" I hear Antonio say looking at me from the open door.

"do you not have a blonde to attend to rather?"  I retort, shit, i just sounded like a jealous wife. I'm embarrassed and there's no way around it so I try to run.

" wooah... They never taught you say thank you in your home?" he asks blocking the door for me.

"and they never taught you respect in your home" I should really be apologizing

"what respect?" he asks me confused "you know what never mind" he adds

"listen Julls you will not go to the clubs anymore" he informs me leaving no room for discussion.

"listen here old man" did I mention that he's 7 years older then me? Yes I'm 19 while he is 26, "you see this age difference between us" I direct with my finger "explains why I will go clubbing while you sleep" I conclude my point folding my hands to my chest.

"since you can't seem to have common sense I will get you in line and you won't like it" he says firmly pointing a finger at me. Calling him old has really irked him I can tell from the constrict on his brows. He is so bossy, he took care of me yes but come on bro.

"you can try" I say and push past him, you know I really meant to thank him but my mouth had a mind of its own but it's his fault with his verbal diarrhea.

I make it to work on time, only to find out the show is on hold for a week and nobody told me. The director wants to see me in his office to add to that. I visit this office as summoned.

"Julls I am sorry to have to tell you this," the director say and takes some time I guess trying to find the right words but I'm very impatient.

"whatsapp" I ask taking a seat

"we have to let you go" he says, I had a mental block I wasn't sure if I heard him correct.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, you such a talented actress and you were really excelling Tammy's role, please understand this is beyond my control" he adds.

"what happened?" I ask feeling very weak

"the show sponsor threathned to pull out if we keep you on, I'm not sure why maybe it's because of your drinking habits" he answers avoiding eye contact. He really runs around the bush or nurse my feelings this guy, he speaks his mind I like that about him

"I'm really sorry I have no other options" he continues and I can tell he is upset.

"it's okay John, don't worry about it I understand completely" I try to ease him. Antonio that bitch!

I stomp out of there and drive back to his house and I'm only getting angrier by the minute. I am seeing red.

"Antonio!!!" I shout before even setting foot in the house, didn't even park in the garage "ANTONIO" I scream by the door.

"Wendy where is he?" I ask the bewildered woman

"why are you shouting so early?" he says descending the stairs all dressed up. Looking moi. But let's not go there I'm livid.

"you got me FIRED that's why" I'm still in my screaming mode

"what" he looks genuinely confused.

"I know it's you quit acting" I say coming closer to him with intent.

"maybe you were fired for being loud but I had nothing to do with it" he says amused. I start throwing punches at the guy. Everything is a joke to this guy. It's frustrating.

"I know you did you bastard" I say still trying to punch him, I say trying because he keeps blocking them and I can't even kick him since we on the stairs.

"Julls stop it" he growls out. I continue so he decides to physically stop me.

He grabs me by my arms and brings me to him so fast that I lose my balance but luckily he has a tight grip on me and our bodies are practically pressed together. My legs literally floating in the air, damn Antonio.

'Ooh my God he smells sooo goood' his masculine scent takes me off guard and I'm momentary in a trance but he brings me back.

"Julls I had nothing to do with it. Why would I anyway? So you can annoy me the whole day huh?" he says very close to me and his breath fans my face and I hold my breath trying to even my breathing.

"I am not stupid" he concludes and let's go of me and that bring me back to reality as I have find balance. He starts straightening his shirt and descends from the stairs leaving me with my thoughts.

It wouldn't make sense for him to get me fired he's right. So I try to think of who might get me fired. Really I don't even have to crack my brain trying to figure out who got me fired.

Mother.