Chapter 17

Julls POV

"who do you think you are that I can't even have a dinner with my sister huhh?" Micah asks Antonio fumming, "what gives you the right to even think you now control my sister?" he continues

I can't hear what Antonio says but it makes things worse as Micah raises his voice now and actually stands up.

"MY SISTER HAS BEEN DOING FINE ALL ON HER OWN AND YOU KNEW WHO SHE WAS BEFORE YOU HAPPILY AGREED TO MARRY HER BUT NOW YOU WANT TO COME HERE WITH THIS RUBBISH?" he asks raging with anger

I don't know what Antonio says before he drops the call and soon after he dropped the call, Micah goes off throwing insults at him even though he's not here to hear him. Antonio can do that to a person trust me I know.

" what's he saying?" I ask the ranting Micah curious

"he said we can enjoy our dinner, like we need his permission this fool, can you believe him" he says calming down. Jeff heard this I guess as he soon leaves. Jeff is spying on me and that is clear to me, he must go.

"he's not even apologizing for behaving like a moron can you belive this fool?" Micah asks me still enraged

"I live him with him Jar, he's just a toothless dog" I try lighten the mood again smiling.

"I believe that, and stop calling me Jar I'm grown man now" he says loughing and seating back down. we go back to enjoying our dinner forgetting about Antonio. Another thing about Micah is that no one is ever important enough to ruin his day except mother of course.

Our dinner ended and Micah advised and offered me his place as refuge when I need some fresh air from the toothless dog and really I'd love to, we then separated.

When I got to Antonio's house, I don't find him. My anger from dinner back in full force and I want to scream at him but since he's not here I go to my room and change to pijamas. I grab a bottle of wine and drink while I wait for him to return but I fall asleep before he comes back.

***

I'm woken up from my sleep at midnight by loud moaning and banging, my goodness. Antonio must be having that blond bitch over again. 'Antonio must be thinking I'm his puppet thing really, he wants to boss me around and come back and live his life like I don't exist', I think to myself.

This just fuels my anger and I remember he said I could boss him around as well and I decide no women for him. That's what I want.

I don't even wait for them to finish, she is still screaming the bitch, I can tell that he's giving it to her good. Not under my watch.

I don't bother knocking I push the door open and find it unlocked, I guess they didn't get a chance to lock. I find the girl bent over, on her feet with Antonio benging her from behind and they are shocked by my presence.

Their nudity doesn't bother me at this moment as I stair at them. It's not the blond girl from the wedding day today but a different blond. I guess my husband has a thing for blonds.

"LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW" I spit venom directed to the blond and she shivers from fear, very good because I aren't joking. As for my house hahaha.

She scurries away from Antonio leaving him exposed. Antonio is on full display now.

He tries to grab the girl as to defy me but the smart girl doesn't spare him a second. I quickly help her gather her clothes.

"GO" I scream at her throwing her things at her,

"and don't come back here again hoe" I add, Antonio had a mental block I think. He remains standing and looking at me with a look I have never seen on him. The girl quickly leaves and I follow her out and show her the door. I then return to Antonio's room thinking I'll find him descent and we could go through the rules of engagement again but I find him exactly where I left him, still in his birth suit.

On  instinct I drink him in with my eyes quickly and divet my attention to his face, hmmm...... He keeps the same the stoic face and places his hand on his waist as if to dare me. I copy the pose and stair right back at him.

He gives up the staring competition and grabs his boxer briefs. He's really pissed, excellent.

"did you take drugs on your dinner Julls?" he asks me very serious.

"you will not be bringing these hoes here as long as I live here Antonio" I kind of scream for some reason I don't understand yet, "why are you spying on me?" I ask my own question before he could respond.

In lightning speed I'm pressed on the door and Antonio strangles me. I'm struggling for air now.

"I asked you a question, did you take drugs?" he breaths, his voice dangerously low, while he's still choking me. Breathing was priority at this moment. I could not believe Antonio would manhandle me like this.

"this is my house get that through that dump head of yours" he says seething. He continues to strangles me, "you hear?" he asks raising his voice and increasing the pressure on my neck.

I start to lose my consciousness and Antonio notices this as well because he let go of me quickly and I fell on the floor and started coughing vigorously.

Antonio almost killed me, and it's like he only realize this now

"shit" he says, instead of trying to help me up, albeit I would have refused but I mean he didn't know that, he quickly leaves the room.

I take a minute to collect myself and then get off the floor and limp to my room, it seems I hurt my ankle when I fell.

When I get to my room I go straight to my bed and lay down. Soon after, I break down, I cried so much I couldn't stop. Antonio should have just finished me off maybe I wouldn't hurt so much. This person will kill me and there is nothing I can do about it but maybe then mother would be happy that she don't have to deal with me anymore, maybe this was all her plan to get rid of me, maybe it will be best that Antonio returns and finishes what he started.

I don't know for how long I cried and then eventually fell asleep.

In a short while, I'm woken up by Antonio knocking on the door and pleading that I open for him. He says he wants to talk and he's sorry.

When he doesn't receive any response he continues to knock and beg, that's so unlike him I think he's drunk.

I try my best not to cry but the tears fall on their own and I sob. Just thinking about my near death experience brings me more tears and Antonio continues to knock but the minute he hears my sob, he settles by the door and he begs for forgiveness.

"Julls I'm very sorry" he tells me nothing, literally nothing that helps me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me" really??, "I wasn't thinking and I hurt you and I'm sorry" he is drunk, I swear he's enjoying this.

Antonio continued rambling nothing by the door and eventually went quiet but never left. With some silence and the exhaustion from all the crying came back and I fell back asleep.