Chapter 4

Julls POV

Today is my wedding day, the day I get to marry my husband, yap that's it. I really tried looking at the bigger picture but came up with nothing.

Words have been failing me as well, like how do I begin telling my boyfriend that I'm getting married?, he already knows I'm getting married that's for sure so it's a matter of how do I explain?, so I have kept my phone off until I gather the courage to handle this, as I have also been struggling to process this whole thing.

Right now, I'm focused on getting through this wedding, I'm still feeling very weak due to the flue and I lost my sense of smell and taste and with all that is happening around me It feels like I'm sleep walking, my mind is in a daze, I am in a dressing room of sort, people keep coming in and out, some are fixing my hair while some are fixing my makeup but I can't seem to care about any of it.

My mother really went overboard with this whole wedding organizing, i can just imagine it from the really beautiful looking wedding gown in front of me. It surely costs an arm and a leg I can just tell.

Inside this dress I am very conscious and nurm at the same time, have you ever seen something so beautiful it looks like it was made from havean but have it bring you so much misery as though it's from hell? Yap that's exactly how I feel about this dress. Let's just get this over and done with.

My mother barges in my room without even knocking, and I start fuming without knowing what she wants. I hate this woman, I hate her with everything in me.

"What is it?" I ask not hiding my irritation as soon as I turned to face her.

"you look so beautiful" she says smiling. She's enjoying this a little too much. She is even smiling.

This caught me off guard since I have never ever received a compliment of any sort from her, so I just stare at her like she grew 2 heads.

"Julie look, I know you're upset right now but I..." I cut her off right there, I didn't need to hear the rest of what was to come.

"get out" how dare she says I'm upset?, really upset?. She ruined my life and of all the words she could use trying to explain how I feel she chose upset, nxxx damn her.

"Julie please..." she tries again but I scream now

"GET OUT" I swear the whole house vibrated from my screaming. And my mother scurries out finally. Without a word that's.. new.

****

Now I'm standing just outside the hall waiting to parade myself to the alter and my father comes thinking he's the 1 who gets to escorts me off but no,

"I want Leo to see me off" I tell my father showing no emotion at all and the hurt on his face really pleases me. It gave me a bit of strength to walk down this damn aisle

"okay" he responds quietly and quickly takes off to call my brother

Leo looks grumpy, but he says nothing and offers me his arm

"if walking me down the aisle is what troubles you I can walk by myself" I say confidently

"Julls do you really have to be so mean to dad?"

"it's not enough" I defend

"I have never seen him so hurt" he says with sadness

"and I look happy to you?" I press

"I know you hurting as..." I cut him off

"you know nothing, let's go and stop annoying" I say irritated and pull at his arm with force and he quietly leads me down the aisle.

As I predicted my mother outdid herself the place is glamorous with a beautiful flower gazebo having beautiful white flowers it surprises me that she even considered me when organizing this sham. I love white flowers or maybe it's just a coincidence as it's a wedding.

The wedding matrimony is outdoor and it's beautifully green with some petals on the lawn. But the reception is set on the inside and I use the reception from my changing room going outside.

The reception room is white and sliver, with very large silver chandeliers. If it was not for the flowers having some green leaves this would be called snow room.

I get to the flower gazebo which is the only thing having my attention just now its really pretty. I figured if I focus on it, I may not break down in front of all these journalists.

My brother squeezes my hand to gain my attention and gives me a knowing look then he hands me to a man

For the first time I look in the eyes of the person I'm about to marry and he looks void of any emotion. He reminds me of mother.

The pastor begins but I can't seem to get myself to focus on what he says I'm busy trying to figure out this man, he looks like his got a plan and his uninterested in everything that is happening here.

I have always been really good at reading people even when they try to hide things. I know whatever his plan is, I'm not going to like it. I see Veronica in him, all my childhood traumas to come back with him. Everything.

"Julie?" the guy calls my name

"what" I ask with irritation in my tone, he points to the pastor with his eyes and I realize that I have no idea what he said

"sorry what?" I say embarrassed to the pastor and he smiles at me and repeats

"repeat after me... I Julie.." he says

" I Julie"  I follow

"take Antonio to be my husband"

"take Anton...." I take a look around, cameras are flashing from different angles. This is real, I look at him and I wanna scream 'somebody wake me up'

"to be my husband" the pastor repeats, I guess I got distracted but I finish and we continue until I put on his ring and it's his turn

As I look at him carefully now as his busy with his vows, I find out that he obviously doesn't care about this marriage, whatever his plan is I won't like it, I confirm and he's too confident that I hate it.

My analysis is interrupted by his lips on my own and my defense machanism kicks in and I push him off me, if he weren't such a strong man he would have fallen from the force of my push. Looking at my angry state he reminds me "we in public" in a hushed tone and I try to calm myself. I really kept zoning out.

I turn and see the guests clapping and I walk down and my now husband follows quick on my tail

I can hear someone directs the guests but that's non of my concern. I honestly don't know even know where I'm going or what I'm doing, I need to calm down. I don't smoke but I could really use a cigarette right now.

I go through the reception the same way I came. I don't even bother myself with the cameras taking pictures and videos. And I finally make it to my changing room.