Chapter 25

Antonio POV

I struggle with sleep following Julie's disappearance.

My parents have not left my house, they stay here now. Andrew and the old witch also grace us with their presence very early in the mornings wanting updates, well let me update you all together.

There is nothing new except for chance takers that have been calling us including the police restlessly. I still have no idea where Julls is. To top it all a journalist has published an article that indirectly accuses me of having done something to Julls or Julls having ran away using the incident where Julls married someone else on our wedding day as support. But I have my people dealing with it.

Veronica brought her own staff today, she says it's to assist Wendy but Wendy doesn't see it like that. She says the old witch undermines her and thinks her incompetent and slow.

I think it's better there's more helpers because seriously Wendy was drowning, Veronica orders her around the whole day, she could not even clean the house and preparing meals took longer then normal. I don't even know why she doesn't eat at her place.

As of now we seating in the dining area and listening to Veronica praising her staff as they bring the whole restaurant breakfast menu at the table. The women likes extravagant things.

We soon hear a ragging car in the yard, it stops by the entrance and soon enough Leo badges in the house running.

He grabs me by my collar bringing me up and throws punches at me.

I had a feeling that he knew what I had done. Maybe she called him, yes he's been mad at me but today he's furious so I just take the punches and I don't return them. And damit he can punch.

Our fathers are quick to separate him from me but he escapes his father's hold and jump on me with a punch again.

"you son oof a bitch, you hit my sister huh..?" ***punch*** punch**

My dad now helps his dad keeping him off me.

"Leonardo what are you talking about" Veronica is the 1 to ask while my mother is reaching for me

"he hit her ma" Leo says and everyone turns to me now to deny it. I obviously can't deny it so I'm filled with shame and everyone can read me.

"Antonio where is my child.." Andrew says with some difficulty I think he wants to punch me as well

"ooh God. What did you do to my child Ant... " Andrew tries to say but soon falls down before he could finish

"dad" Micah says as he comes in running, Leo soon drops on his knees and tries to wake him up

"she's alright dad, she's at Micah's" Leo says to unconscious Andrew. Everyone panics now

"Andrew.." Veronica calls rushing towards him, my mother follows her.

My dad grabs the phone and calls for an ambulance. He always knows how to be logical even in tough situations.

"he's not breathing" Micah says panicking

"move.." my mother moves them and tries giving Andrew CPR which doesn't work. She kept trying until help arrived. Thank God the ambulance doesn't take long.

As soon as the ambulance is here, Andrew is taken in and Veronica leaves with the ambulance.

Leo is back to his angry self

"if anything heppens to my dad it will be on you" he spits

"you almost killed Julls, you moron" Micah adds aggrieved itching to get his hands on me as well not even caring that I'm bleeding.

"how could you Antonio?" my dad asks getting angry as well

"can we focus on 1 problem at a time and that's Andrew's health right now, before we point fingers at each other" my mother tries to cover me

"at Antonio not each other" that's Leo of course.

"let's go to the hospital" she says ignoring the correction

"yes let's go Leo" Micah is the 1st to say. Leo gives me an evil eye but leaves with Micah and they both leave in Leo's car.

I am now left with my parents

"thank you ma" I tell my mom

"I don't know who you are anymore, but you definitely not the son I raised" she tells me and shame fills me

"I can't even look at you right now" she adds

"let's go to the hospital as well" my dad tells mom offering her his hand which she accepts.

"nc nc nc..." dad says and they leave to the hospital.

For the first time in 3 days I'm left alone. It is not so fun as I thought it would be.

For a few minutes I sit alone and try to collect my thoughts but Veronica's noisy staff disturbs me wanting to clean me up and change me, I mean come on.

I had to leave my house because of them, one thing about Wendy she knows when to keep quiet.

I am driving myself today. I think to myself I can't go to the hospital so where am I going?, Micah's place. I remember Leo saying Julls is there so I search for the address and drive there.

When I get there, I don't even know what to say before I have time to collect my thoughts Julls says come in and I go inside the apartment.

"you" she says jumping off the couch like she's about scream

"Julls I won't hurt you please" I beg, she looks me over and seems confused.

"where's Leo?", "where's Micah?" she bombers me and I try to think of how to say this

"Antonio?" she gets impatient

"they are at the hospital" I say walking closer to her

"what did you do" she panicks

"Julls they are fine" she struggles to breathe so I am quick to her side

"Julls breathe.." I say again trying to calm her down

"you hurt my brother as well?" she says, of course she would think so

"ooh no," the monster chuckles in me

"he messed me up" I try to explain myself.

"Julls I am very sorry" I says genuinely

"you almost killed me" I'm ashamed

"i will never touch you again, please forgive me" I beg

"Antonio you got issues" she says, I didn't have them before I met you, the monster in me said

"I know, but please give me another chance and I promise I can do better" but I beg her still

"don't divorce me" I say, she pities me for a minute.

"Antonio what are my brothers doing at the hospital?" she asks, I'm not very good with these kind of things, I don't know how to tell her.

"uhhhmm" I mumble trying to find the right words

"Antoni-" she's very agitated

"your father fainted" I just blurt it out.