Chapter 10

Antonio POV

I made a mistake and I can't go on like this. Thinking I can handle a spoilt brat like Julls, was I even using my brain at all? Because wow.

We have been married for almost a day now but she has convinced me to dirvocing her already, I didn't sign up for this, and I refuse to deal with this any longer than I should.

I called Britney over to help me release some of  my wedding day stress and just as she's busy doing her thing, my honeymoon stress began with a call from Leo of all people asking me what am I doing that I don't pay attention to my wife and telling me to collect my drunk wife at the club. Don't get me started on the state of that drunk.

Now I had to soothe up Britney for leaving her unattended the whole 2 hours dealing with my drunk wife and having to carry her to bed. I succeeded in soothing Britney and I was balls deep inside her when I had a crashing sound, knowing how drunk that girl was, I thought the worst, got off Britney, wore my boxer and rushed to check what happened.

To find my nightmare, vomit!!

She was vomiting everywhere, still drunk couldn't even balance herself and I had to help her. Me!

I didn't even sleep after that, I woke my parents up very early and I feel they are sleeping through the conversation as we speak because they don't seem to be taking me seriously.

"I want her gone, I want a dirvoce" I repeat myself louder this time.

"you don't have to be loud our ears work perfectly" my mom says yawning. God help me.

"mom you not listening to me" I try again calmer this time.

"Anton drama this early is so unlike you let's have a coffee first maybe you'll be better after" my dad mumbles cuddling his wife, they have been doing this for the past 30 minutes. Honestly I don't even have the patience to deal with this behavior of theirs as well.

"what is so bad about taking care of your wife?, we do want grandkids after all" my mom asks amused. Can you believe her? To have jokes now, today of all days.

"are you listening to me at all?" talking to my parents has never been this difficult I swear it's like Julls is their child.

"you did say you bathe your wife didn't you?" my mom asks me the obvious, my fight is gone now I have to handle this by myself.

"was everything not to your liking son?" there goes my dad, he just had to go there!

"well I'm divorcing her and this matter is closed since you 2 fail to engage like adults" I tell them getting up from my sit to leave. I don't even know what I was expecting from them, ohh maybe to take her back to her house and get me the CEO position because she is clearly failing at this marriage thing.

"ohh.. Honey our son has turned into a sheltered princess that throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way" mom says showing concern.

"and here I thought your word was gold" my dad mumbles as though he wasn't talking to me but damn that stops me on track, this will be bad for my reputation in the industry.

"honey let's go get ready for breakfast" my dad says kissing mom on the cheek.

"Anton baby have breakfast with us" mom says while dad leads her back up stirs and I sit back down.

I underestimated this girl, her father tried to warn me and I thought he was just trying to protect his daughter by convincing me out of the deal, my mistake.

I have worked so damn hard for my reputation to have her mess up everything for me, I may not be president of the company but I am the vise president and if Leo messes up I am in. Divorce will ruin me argg...

This marriage will ruin me as well, I have dilemma now. I need to find a way to make this work.

My parents come back down giggling like high school kids, they have now changed out of their night clothes. they are so loving to each other I envy them sometimes.

"Anton baby you need to relax a bit stressing is not good for you" mom says while holding my cheeks with both her soft hands. "okay?" she asks and I just nod, my mom has this energy that just makes you agree with her I'm sure it's how she's got dad wrapped around her finger like this.

We all move to our dining room for breakfast. Im not even going to work I'm dealing with a lot not to mention that I haven't slept a wink. The helpers already set the table, serving toast, eggs, cheese grillers, bacon and orange juice with fruits. We dig in.

"Anton why don't you take some time off work and go on a honeymoon it might help your relationship with your wife" my mom takes the opposite direction as always and the sad part is that she's being serious.

"mom there is no relationship here please understand" I reason

"husband and wife is a relationship love" she says pouring herself juice, she never gives up this 1.

"Julls and I are not going on a honeymoon" I say firmly closing the matter or at least I thought so.

"that girl didn't come here to add to our furniture Antonio" dad informs me. Of course he would back up his wife.

"I think my relationship with Julls should remain my business" I suggest and drink juice

"ohh honey he just said relationship let's leave him to figure this out" mom says to dad amused, she's also an expert in trapping you where she wants you.

They really rest this matter as we soon began talking about business which really got me to relax, but the exhaustion of having not sleeping started catching up with me. I found it hard to keep my eyes open.

After breakfast I went straight to my room at home its the only dark room in the whole house, everything is still kept as when I stayed at home so it's still very familiar to me so I went there and took a well deserved nap, it's very peaceful here. I don't really feel like seeing Julls right now or ever

I really need sometime out to re-evaluate this whole marriage, I had not thought things through I have to admit. I can't actually prison Julls in the house and setting up rules won't help because she will just break them.

Why did I agree to marrying her?, what possessed me?