Chapter 5

My now husband catches up to me in my changing room.

"Listen, don't even think about embarrassing me like that again" the guy roars, imagine this person has been my husband for 2 minutes and already he thinks he can tell me what to do.

I make sure not waste any effort on him though, I already know he's a crackhead. I grab my car keys then make my way to the door but the guy ruffly grabs my arm to stop me. He doesn't get to bully me, who does he think he is?

"I am talking to you" he spits, but I turn and lower my arm and attack him with my free hand, the punch landing right on his nose, I guess he wasn't expecting that.

He staggers backwards and hold his nose. "don't ever touch me again" I spit with Vernon.

He was just about to say something when I exit the room. My first conversation with my husband went well I have to say. I make a silent scream as I walk from the pain in my hand from the punch and try to rub at it, it really hurts.

I make my way outside the building passing by a lot of people on the way congratulating me and annoying me further but luckily for them I didn't respond. As I walk to my car very glad I drove myself here, my mother comes running to me.

"all of these people are here to celebrate with you, behave like you got some manners and come talk to them before I make you" she barks.

So even when I'm married she thinks she can threaten me, some nerve she's got. Mind you, she has not said thank you or sorry for ruining your life. I make my way to her with no emotion escaping me and give her a very hot slap that takes her by surprise but she recovers quickly and says "how dare you? " lol.

"how dare I really?, I have had enough of your threads, I don't ever want to see you ever again" I  say firmly, she looks shocked I don't know why really because fighting is our normal or maybe she's used to being the 1 initiating the fights and me responding to her violence with my own.

Right now I'm sure she's thinking about canceling one of my shows or getting someone to withdraw their funding but I don't give a danm.

I take my leave, get in my car and drive out of there as fast as my Bentley (well I was a daddy's girl) can take me. On the way I stop and break down again. I know I said I'll stop but I couldn't control it, I can't believe this is my life. Just a week ago I was so happy look at me now, just thinking about my life I remember that I have a boyfriend "ohh my God how will I explain this to him", I think out loud.

"everything is a mass he surely thinks I ghosted him now" I talk to no one in particular, I threw my phone on the wall in 1 of my many breakdown moments and haven't seen it since. "but maybe I can explain things to him and not really break up with him because I'm only married on paper. him and I can continue with our relationship" I think out loud but then again I remember that I haven't signed anything so technically I'm not married I remember.

I immediately put on this devilish smirk on my face just thinking about the fact that I'm free. Let me go see my boyfriend Chris I drive to his place.

Just as I park on his drive through he comes running out the house, he's a mess honestly I don't  think he has taken a shower in a long time. He just waits in front of the car with a hand on his waist.

I get out and look at him but make no move closer to him, I'm still in my wedding gown even. "So it's true? " he asks me noting the wedding gown no doubt.

I tried to answer but nothing came out so I just ran to him and hugged him in tears like a child, at first he didn't hug me back but I made no effort to let go of him kept sobbing until he finally hugged me back.

"I have been going crazy trying to reach you" he says still hugging me, "I even went to your house but your mom sent me away and refused me access at the gate" he adds and this really doesn't surprise me. mother is a control freak.

He pulls away from me and look at my eyes, "do you know how I felt hearing that my girlfriend is getting married to someone else in the media?", the sadness in his eyes breaks me.

"baby let's get married" I respond. His eyes go wide.

" Julls right now is not the time for you to make jokes" he says in disbelief

"I'm not married, so let's get married" I press.

"baby what do you mean you not married while you literally wearing a ring and a wedding gown?" he asks a very valid question and I think to myself how long is this boy gonna waste time like this?

"I can explain on our way to home affairs, are you gonna marry me or not" I ask

"how romantic" he says sarcastically, "Julls this is crazy even for you" he adds. This boy really gets me that's why we got on so well.

I get closer to him and kiss him softly and he gives in to me and kisses me back passionately while holding me firm against him. We pull away in a short while but my hands don't leave his neck "I know" I say looking at his eyes hoping he understands that I'm being serious.

I wouldn't say that he's my soul mate or anything but he's got a special spot in my heart as compared to Antonio who's not even in it. We have only been dating for 2 months and things have been great even with me moving home because my family liked him or so I thought.

We just had a simple life, he would visit me and I visit him and we would go out together and do the most fun things. We are the same age, like the same things and most importantly we view life the same way. We are just perfect.