Chapter 22

Antonio POV

Good morning, well I hope someone out there is having a good morning because mine is a movie.

I finally called the families and told them about Julls' disappearance and Andrew with his wife were here looking for their daughter shortly after.

My mom and dad came 20 minutes later. Everyone is on my neck about what heppend and why I didn't say earlier but at least my mother keeps shielding me. God bless her.

After reporting to them that I have hired investigators to track her and came empty handed, Andrew wasted no time calling the police while the wife keeps saying "Julie likes attention, don't give it to her. She will come back when it suits her. She can't hide forever" she really is something else.

The police are here taking statements as we speak. My house has never accommodated so many people at once. It is so loud here, Andrew keeps shouting at the police when they ask nonsense and as of now he's shouting over the fact that they are still here instead of finding his daughter and his wife is having tea and unbothered.

My mother is trying to comfort me, if only she knew what I did, while my dad wants to know what action the police will be taking from here on. Thinking about how disappointed they will be gives me a heartache.

Leo also decides to make an appearance, just great.

"where is my baby sister?" he seeths holding me by my tie and my dad comes to my defense and trys to get Leo off me.

"what did you do to her?" he shouts still trying to reach for me.

"Leo you need to come down son" his dad intervenes and grabs him by his arm and drags him outside and I am left to deal with the police again wanting to know why he's accusing me. Just what I need, great!

I should have just disappeared as well and leave them to deal with this mess alone.

Andrew returned shortly with a calm Leo behind him and started shouting at the police again and told them to go search for his daughter. He really seems to have run out of patience now. He told his wife off very violently, my dad tried to reason with him and that didn't go very well for my poor dad as well.

Everyone is now scared of saying the wrong thing. Andrew sits down, the way he's breathing I can tell he's doing breathing exercises. He's really not taking this well but who would.

"I have already called my people to try and find her. Any information with incite to what happened would be helpful" the boastful Leo says. Really this guy thinks he's got solutions to everything. He annoys me 'my people' nxa...

"she left her phone and car at her place with her cards" my mother is the 1 who answers probably because she knows how much I dislike Leo.

He nods "what heppend that got her to leave?" he asks no doubt to me as he is staring right at me. I have no intention of entertaining him though.

"they argued" my mom answers again

"you can't talk?" he directs at me again

"Leo I think the only thing to focus on right now is finding Julls" my dad reasons

"Leo calm yourself, we will find her" Veronica says

"you know what?, I'm out of here" Leo says pissed, I'm pretty sure he's pissed that he can't get his hands on me.

"I will go with you" Andrew stands and walks out with him, sparring one glance of distaste at Veronica. We all take deep breaths after they are gone.

"will you look at that, we missed breakfast. I guess we should have brunch now" the very relaxed mother of my wife says

"I don't think I can eat, I'm so anxious for Julls to come home safe" my mother says what we're all feeling except her own mother.

I feel sorry for Julls, growing up with this kind of mother, it must have not been easy. She can't even pretend to care about her safety for 2 minutes, what heppend to her?. I don't see her giving the same treatment to Leo, I don't know about Micah since he's never around much.

That reminds me, I should call Micah maybe he knows where Julls is. They seem to be close and she had just seen her the previous day. So I pick up my phone an excuse myself.

"h..ello" he answers the call loughing like nothing is wrong in the world maybe he's with Julls there.

"Micah is Julls with you there?" I get straight to the point

"are you fucking with me?, why would she be here when she's missing?" he answers with great hostility the minute he figures its me.

So he knows his sister is missing but he seems to be living his life like nothing is wrong. Interesting. I think he knows exactly where she is.

"Mica-" I try to say but I don't get to finish my statement, I'm disturbed by a female soft voice on the other end of the line.

"babe you burning the fooood, my goodness you said no work today" she says. That's definitely not Julls and it also explains why the boy is unavailable.

"shit" Micah says

"you promised" the girl whines

"Antonio I have to go, call me when you find my sister and you better find her Antonio" he says and hangs up the call. What an interesting family this is.

When I get back to the living room, I find everyone moved to the dining room now. Veronica is ordering Wendy around and making demands like she owns the place.

She finally convinced or should I say bullied my mom and dad to have lunch I presume. My parents seem to be very preoccupied with God knows what as they are whispering to each other at the table.

Just then Brian storms in, in his usual fashion, unannounced.

"don't tell me you seriously having lunch" he says breathless like he has been running.

"Brian are you alright?" my dad asks

"young man you need to learn proper manners and greet people" Veronica says

"Julls' disappearance is all over the news and people are claiming to have seen her everywhere but you're worried about my manners?" Brian asks Veronica confused.

"what?, where?" the caring mother finally shows up

"Antonio why did you offer a reward?, now everyone is claiming to have seen her its a mess" he ignores Veronica completely and asks me instead

"what reward" I ask dumbfounded.

"I offered the reward to try and speed up the process, it should give the police some leads" dad says.

Wow!!!