Chapter 8

Julls POV

We arrive at his mansion it is big but not as big as my family home, I already don't like it. I love my small condo, I find it comfortable rather then these big mansions but at home I understand it's necessity, we are a lot but him what does he need the whole mansion for?

We park in the garage and take the elevator inside the house in silence. Once inside I stand there awkwardly, I have never been or felt so out of place.

"rules of engagement" he says as he motions for me to take a sit on the couch.

"there are rules? What engagement?" I ask while settling down

"you obviously don't want me and the feeling is mutual" he states facts so I hum in response.

"in public we will be happily married" he says

"In private?" I ask

"your room is opposite mine" he says I look at him, "it's the 2nd biggest room in the house" he adds but I remain quiet trying to figure him out

"Julls you didn't think you will be sleeping in my bed did you?" he asks raising one eyebrow

"why can't I stay in my house and you remain here?" I ask finding my words finally.

"don't ask me foolish things" he says

"did you just call me a fool?" I ask standing on my feet

The door suddenly opened and a blond woman came in.

"let's continue this tomorrow" the guy says walking to meet the blind girl halfway

They kiss and embrace each other lovingly. The blond then looks at me "hello wife" she says mocking me

"you're such a pretty thing" she compliments daring me

"Antonio" I say in warning.

"we will be in my room, if you need anything ask Wendy my house keeper but it will have to wait till morning" he says and picks up the blond bridal style and leaves. The girl waves goodbye at me giggling.

I follow to my new room and find that my stuff has already been moved here and I know it's my mother's doing. This means moving here was 1 of the many things that were decided without me.

I change out of the wedding gown and wear blue jeans and a pink crop top, I wear my hair down and put on scandals.

I take his audi R8 with the intention of going to the club to drown my sorrows. Ohh I need to check on Chris, God I completely forgot about him but in my defense my life is a mess surely he can understand.

I drive to his place but I don't find him, his house keeper told me he's hospitalized and has asked her to pack him some stuff. I offered to take his things to him because I'm on my way to see him anyway.  The lady had no problem at all as she also wants to go home I presume.

I find Chris awake when I get in his room, his whole face looks swollen, broken nose, blue eye, broken lip and broken arm I presume as it's fixed with a gauze. it seems Antonio almost killed him.

"hey" I say with an awkward smile

"Julls..."

"how are you?" I ask coming closer to the bed

"you shouldn't be here Julls" he says

"I brought you the things you asked for" I say placing the bag on the chair.

"Julls I really don't need this drama in my life" he says

I feel helpless really, he's right I bring him drama and I'm the reason he's in the hospital.

"please hear me out" I plead, I don't even know for what because I have nothing.

"Julls please don't make this harder than it already is" he responds

"Chris things don't have to change between us, Ant-" I try but he cuts me

"Julls you're married and we have to accept this, everything changed already" he says

"but the thing is things don't have to change see-" he cuts me off again

"no, I want you out of my life Julls" he says, at this point all the air left my lungs and I fail to breath, I can not believe he's breaking up with me. I even begged him and I have never begged in my life and he breaks up with me.

I can't stop the tears from falling down my face "Christopher you don't mean that" I whisper

"but I do, I'm sorry Julls. Please go I need to rest" he says already closing his eyes and I wipe my tears and leave with the tiny dignity I have left.

I make my way to the club quickly and I don't waste time getting intoxicated. I go for whiskey on the rocks not to waste time getting the required results and that is to nurm my pain.

I see Amillio, a very hot model I liked and we have had a thing before while working together and why not get with him?. I am a free woman.

Now I saduce a man, I walk to his table and since I'm approaching from behind he cant see me and I decide to close his eyes with my hands so he guesses who I am. I can be playful.

"Julls I know that's you" he says, okay I'm always playful

I let go of his eyes and hug him from behind still "am I really that predictable" I ask smiling

His friends quickly excuse themselves like they don't wanna be around me.

"kind off, and already saw you" he responds

I feel this conversation is not going the way I planned, the guy is very stiff and I'm not used to this, so I straighten up and come to the front so I can look at him.

"so how are you?" I try

"Julls I don't wanna find myself on your husband's wrong side" he says

"unbelievable" I say and go back to my sit as quick as my feet could take me.

At this point I am embarrassed and upset and the only thing I can do is drink alcohol to make it better. I try not to think about all the fun Antonio is having with his girlfriend. I am jealous that he gets to live his life like nothing happened while I go through all of this shit.

This must have been his plan, no wonder he was so chilled. Now that I think about it, not a single guy has hit on me since I got here. I think I should disappear at least I can do that. Pack my things and go to a foreign place, I think I will do it but for now let me just drink.