Chapter 20

Julls

"hey, hey, wooo now. Wooo." I say standing up and walking towards her,

"we may be a disfunctional family like you say but your relationship is with Micah not the family" I inform her looking straight in her eyes so she can tell how serious I am.

"if there's anyone you need to be upset with it's me not Micah. I am the 1 who  used his love for you to manipulate him and I am sorry, I didn't know you would be this upset" I get emotional in the middle of my speech.

"I guess I got used to it since the woman who raised me is the master manipulator" I say very low but she heard me because she visibly relaxed her hostile posture.

Both Micah and Sammy are looking at me now with pity, and it's really the last thing I need right now.

"if anyone has to leave, it's me. Sammy please stay" I say and go to grab my bag in my room only for Sammy to call for me.

"Julls no, I'm sorry" Sammy says, I turn and look at her. She still has that pity look for me I can't stand so I look down.

"please stay I won't leave, that was very selfish of me I'm sorry" she continues. Micah gives her a crushing hug, relieved. I think Micah has told her about our delusional mother.

"Micah I'm still very upset you chose your crazy sister over me, you fool" she says trying to wiggle out of the hug but the humor in her voice tells me she's not really upset now. I calm down.

"that was very foolish yes" Micah is grinning like the fool he is now, still hugging Sammy they are just so adorable together.

"Julls are you just gonna stand there?" Micah asks me and I smile and make my way to the group hug.

"kiss attack" I shout and Micah and I attack Sammy with kisses all over her face now while holding her tight so she can't escape.

"euww.... you guys are foolish" she says loughing and we finally let go of her, Micah holds her waist.

"thank you baby" Micah tells her and she she responds by pecking his lips. And they join me on the couch.

"I see she is as touchy as you are Jar" I say to Micah and he grins while Sammy turns pink from blushing.

"Micah is transferring his touchiness to me actually" she says in her defense.

"love we both know the truth" Micah sends a signal, Sammy's mind runs wild I can tell from her dilated eyes and she just went from pink to red and lastly she crossed her legs. She is the naughty 1.

"eeuuwww no guys, get your heads out of the gutter you have a guest and I'm too young for this" I remind them. Micah loughs and Sammy is embarrassed that I caught on. She doesn't know I'm that good.

"let's have a series night today because it's too early for a movie" I tell them changing the subject.

"ooh no ladies, you ladies can do whatever you want. Now that all is alright I am going back to work" Micah tells us

"I thought you were done for today" Sammy says

"ooh no, I had to come here because the security called to ask if all is alright in my house as they received a disturbing call"

"ooh I forgot I had to jump your sister while she was on that call" she says loughing.

"you are proud of yourself aren't you?" I ask her pouting

"you are JULLS of course I am" she says smiling widely

"Micah she gave me a concussion when she jumped me" I report her

"I trust you ladies to sort it out" he kisses Sammy and then pecks my cheek.

"as for me, I have work to do" he says and makes his way to leave.

"okay bye" I say

"have a productive day" Sammy adds, isn't she adorable?

"yeah what's left of it. Thanks bye" he says and finally exits leaving me with his girlfriend.

"so should I get the cheddar cheese snacks for the series?" Sammy asks about my favorite chips, she really knows me.

"yes of course" I say grinning.

"which series are we watching" she asks disappearing to the kitchen

"single ladies" I shout after her and put on the series so we ready when she gets back.

"I could have guessed that" she says returning with 2 packets of potato chips.

"how so?" I say wondering

"Micah told me you always insist on watching it with him but end up settling for another because he refuses" she says loughing and I lough along with her.

"Micah has told you a lot about me mos? I ask her.

" yah he has, you are his favorite sister and I had a secret crush on you" she says smiling.

"really?" this took me by suprise

"yeah, I'm sure everyone does secretly. You are very pretty, very talented and you have an awesome personality" . She flutters me

"mxm but you dated my brother, I don't believe you" I say pouting and she she giggles

"I told Micah how much I love your pouts they are really cute" she says and now I'm blushing it's so unlike me. I guess I'm not used to receiving such compliments.

"thank you, ohh and I'm not his favorite sister but his only sister" I say and then quickly add "tell me about yourself then since I know nothing about you as you noticed on our first encounter" nicely changing the subject.

"my life is not anything interesting trust me" she says

"let me be the judge of that" I insist, "and you're dating my brother that's very interesting" I add grinning and she smiles wildly, she loves my brother some

"I'm 19 years old, I don't have parents but I have half siblings, a brother and sister and a stepmother. I am doing my first year at the city college in chemical engineering"

"you must be really smart engineering huh?" I say surprised and impressed.

"yeah" she says blushing, I like this girl.

"that's emazing, why would you say you have nothing interesting to tell?" I ask her honestly

She giggles, I've noticed she likes giggling a lot and she sounds so childish but I can't tell her this because I'm no different.

"you have such an awesome boyfriend and you say your life isn't interesting what is that really??" I say smiling and she blushes vividly.

"tell me how you met and fell in love with my brother" I say opening a pack of chips and she takes first dips, this girl.

"well.... I am a waitress partime and he was a guest, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this" she said hiding from answering the question.

Sammy and I spend the rest of the day getting to know each other and talking about nothing at all but having the best time and we forgot all about the series until Micah returned. I think I have made a friend.