2

He's back

He's back.

Mason has been gone for two years. He had to attend to several daily meetings all around Europe so he decided to stay there until he finished all of them. I haven't heard a word from him since. I don't know why tho. It just didn't happen. Mason is kind of my second big brother. He always cared about me just as much as Ben did with Ashley. But I've also always seen Mason as someone extremely attractive way before he left, there's no doubt. But I can sense it that he looks different from when I've last seen him. So do I. I slowly turn around to follow Ashley's eyes and stop the second I set my eyes on him.

Oh my god... What did I miss?! Without any feeling of shame I stare at him up and down. Standing with his black messy hair that is short on the sides and long on top of his head is even more beautiful when the sun shines on top of him also doing the features of his face no bad. I stare into his yellowish-brown eyes that seem to amaze me every single time I look into them. Going a little lower, I catch sight of his perfect nose and a little bit more below, his beautiful so so kissable pink plump lips. He has grown a little bit of beard which fits him so amazing. The jawline of the 29 year old seems like if you slide your finger down it you'll cut it open and I have the urge to try it out. And finally, wandering down with my eyes, I see his forearms that are freed from his pulled up sleeves of the whit Dress Shirt he is wearing. He has new Tattoos. Many of them. After slowly coming back into reality, I realize my panties getting damp, what causes me to clench my tights togehter.

"Do you need to pee Del?" Ashley asks.

"What? No- No. Mason just scared me a little bit,  that's all."

Ashley looks at me with a confused look on her face but shruggs it off as she goes to hug Mason. After telling each other how much they missed each other, Masons gaze falls onto my face as he walks closer to me Holding out his streched arms for me to walk into them. And I do just that.

"You look absolutely stunning Delilah." Mason tells me as I hear more footsteps coming closer and closer towards us.

"Are you flirting with my sister you little fuck?" Ben asks from behind me with a sarcastic tone in his deep voice.

"You want me to lie to her and tell her she looks ugly?" Mason shoots back at Ben with a grunt.

"What are you doing back here?"  Celine asks happily, sliding her hand down his arm in a friendly way while leaning her head against Ben's chest.

"Did you guys think that I would miss my baby sister's graduation? And I will stay here because I am finished with the business in Europe. Ashley, where are mom and dad? I haven't seen them yet."

"I think they are with Sam and Maria. They said they would meet us at our seats." Ashley answers.

After catching up a little more, we decide to go to the parents and say hello to them before the ceremony starts. Ben and I go to hug and greet Liza and Fred while Mason and Ashley do the same with our parents.