28

Today is Ben's wedding

I've been standing in my closet for an hour trying to figure out what to wear that's not black or white.

"We're going to be late, angel." Mason tells me from outside the room. "I literally have nothing to wear!" He has to know by now to not stress me. I have to find a dress that is not too cold for a February day but not too warm too. He chuckles as he comes up behind me and hugs me to him. "You literally have a whole room just for your clothes."

"So do you." "But yours is bigger than mine. Go get your hair and everything done. I'll pick out something."

If it would be his final decision what I'm going to wear, I would be naked. His favorite outfit.

But I trust him that much and hope that he will give me some clothes for a wedding. So I made my hair and make up and got out of the bathroom after an hour. We have ten more minutes until we have to go. So I walk rowards the bed and spot the dress he picked out. It's a rosè colored dress that I absolutely forgot I had. "This one makes your tits look amazing." He says while I put on the dress and turn around.

And holy... I really thought about not attending my brother's wedding. I see him in a suit every day at work. But he never wears a necktie. It does something to my ovaries... You can also see that he doesn't wear them often when you look at how it's tied. I always tied my dads' back in the day so I am practiced. I fix his tie, give his ass a little slap and rurn around for him to zip my dress.

Did my boobs get bigger? They haven't grown in one year. But I feel that the dress is a little tight around my breasts...

"Let's go." He says while also slapping my ass. We walk to his audi and drive to the location that's around half an hour away from home. Home. It took me some time to realize that I'm now really living with him. But I love it. I love how I decorated the place and how I get to be around him all of the time. We made a short stop at Ashley and Emily's apartment to pick them up and drove the rest without any stops. I helped Celine plan the wedding so I know that it's going to be amazing.

They are getting married in some kind of barn a little outside the city. Celine said that this was always her dream do get married so Ben wanted to make this dream come true.

Mason has had his hand on my thigh the whole ride, squeezing it pretty hard. Maybe he is nervous. Because our family will probably ask him when they can expect a ring on my finger. I don't want to pressure him with that. That's the last thing I would want. So I put my hand on his, while he parks the car and give him a confronting smile. Emily and Ashley already got out of the car. So I kiss him. Many times. "I love you." He tells me.

"Hi guys!" Celine comes over to us. She looks gorgeous. Really gorgeous. "You look amazing, Cel." I tell her with a huge grin on my face. Ben and Celine greeted us with some hugs and kisses and got us to the altar. Mason is Ben's best man ao he has to stand next to him. I take a seat in the first row next to my parents and watch the ceremony.
It was such an emotional thing. Mason cried too. Something you don't see that often.

We spent the rest of the day at the place and even slept there in a hotel nearby.
It was amazing but so fucking stressful...

__________

March has begun. Emily and Trey are at Emily's parents place so Ashley invited me for a girl's evening.  Pizza, wine and movies. Just like in high school.

We talked about how school is for Ashley and the same about work. She's made for NYU. This is her thing. "When are you planning the wedding?" "Emily wants to have a wedding in autumn. So I guess around october." That woman is getting married. Unbelievable. People asked her if she doesn't think she's moving a bit too fast. I don't really think so. Absolutely not. And she was just talking about what happened to her during the last maths class when I feel something strange in my stomach. I'm feeling sick.

So I make a run for the toilet as fast as I can and almost didn't make it in time. I'm throwing up into the whole toilet. I'm not feeling well. Ash is right behind me, holding back my hair. I didn't feel really good for around a week now. "You okay?" She asks me as she draws small circles on my back. I lean against the cold wall of the bathroom and look up to her, wiping my mouth with some toilet paper. "Yeah, thanks. It's probably just the pizza. No big-"

I'm not even able to finish the sentence because in the next second, my face is already hanging over the toilet seat again. "Del... is there a chance that youre... that you're pregnant? I mean you've been talking about not being so well for days now. It could be a possibility, right?" She can't be serious. I laugh at her question that makes absolutely no sense. "Nope... not possible. It's the pizza."

Is there a possibility that I'm pregnant? No. There's not. "Just make a test at least, Del. Just to make sure." She's scaring me. I don't like it. "I'm not. Pregnant. Ash. It's the fucking pizza." Just let it go Ash. Please don't talk about it again. And she doesn't. She gives me another sheet of toilet paper for my mouth and walks out of the bathroom as soon as I'm freshened up again.

_____

I made dinner for Mason and me. He must come home any moment so I place the plates on the table and sit to wait for him. "I'm home!" He shouts from the door. "Kitchen." Is my response. He comes into the kitchen from behind me, kisses my cheek and sits in the chair on opposite side of the table. "Is something wrong?" He asks me. There's absolutely no way to coat sugar around this so I don't even try to talk about it in a good way. But I can't tell him. I just feel tears sting in the back of my eyes and look down at the table as he grabs my hand. "Tell me..."

I still don't look him in the eyes. The tears are now rolling down my cheeks and he squeezes my hand even more thight. "I'm pregnant." Ashley's words last week haven't gotten out of my head ever since she said it. And I tried to avoit taking a test but I needed to know at some point.

There's it. The feeling I hoped to not feel. I don't want kids. I don't know if I ever want them. And he feels the same. I know it when I feel him rip his hands apart from mine. "You're what?" His response is harsh. Really harsh. "I'm pregnant."

"But you're on birth control. How could this happen?" Even harsher. "I don't know."He stands up from his chair so fast that it falls over. "Did you see a doctor yet?" Of course not. "No."

"Then the test could be false positive.". "I took seven of them, Mason. All of them are positive." Mason moves his hand over his face , his breathing getting faster and louder. He doesn't look at me. Now he just scoffs. "Well that's fucking great!" He shouts as he takes his jacket, gets out of the door and slams it shut so hard that the picture next to the door falls off. Did he really just leave?

I'm crying even harder now. I don't know what to do.

I've been trying to call him and send him messages for the past five hours. He never answered. I must've fallen asleep on the couch and get woken up by the door being opened. So I open my eyes and fall in shock at what I see. His white dress shirt is dark red now. I can't move. He looks at me. An unreadable expression on his face.

"Mason? Whose blood is this?"

___

Oh god.....

I'm sorry that I make so many time skips at the time!! And I also apologize for this grammar in this chapter. This is really not it. I'll rewrite it again maybe but yeah....

Comment your thoughts! Much love!