18

The restaurant is breathtaking

The restaurant is breathtaking. He gets out of the drivers seat and walks to my door to open mine. "Thank you." I tell him as he hands me his hand and waits for me to get out of the car. Mason presses me against him and kisses me.

We walk up the stairs to the restaurant. It's an open air restaurant with an amazing view to the sea. It's on a little cliff. I guess that it takes you around five minutes to get down to the beach. "Mason this is amazing" He stops in front of the reception and then lets a waiter get us to our table. It's a table with the best view of the whole restaurant.

Mason pulls the chair back and waits for me to sit on it. "Are you here often?" I ask him as he adjustes himself in the chair across from me and looks at me. "No. I actually googled a romantic restaurant around here." "Mason Travino being a romantic? Who would've thought that." Mason scratches the back of his neck as he looks a me with a kind of nervous expression. "I love it, Mason. Thank you for this." I lean over the table, grab his chin with my thumb and index finger and kiss him softly. I move my thumb over his stubble as we separate from the kiss and smile while looking into his beautiful eyes. He's smiling now, too.

"May I get your orders already?" The waitress asks. And she is literally checking out Mason. That bitch is checking out my man. "I would like a bottle of the best Château you have here. Two glasses." The woman moves her gaze from him to me and looks at me in a judging way. She eyes me up and down.

"Do you have a problem, miss? Or do you always look at your customers that way. Just if you're interested or wondering. The face is all real - same with tits, the shoes are Louboutins and the dress is from Prada as far as I've seen." I bat my lashes at her and see the embarassment in her face. "No. No problem at all." She tells me and walks away to get the empty dishes off another table.

"Holy fuck. I think I got really hard right now. That was hot." Mason tells me while pinching the bridge of his nose and sliding off the chair a little bit while laughing. God, this man is beautiful. I wonder what kids of ours would look like if we had some. I'm not saying that I want kids or that I'm going to have some with him. I am definitely not ready to take care of a little human for the next four to five years. "Do you want kids?" I ask him out of nothing and I see that the question took him off guard. The waitress comes in this moment and brings the bottle and two glasses to fill them before handing them to us. She leaves as soon as our glasses are in both of our hands. "Cheers." I say as we gently bump our glasses together. "Cheers." He repeats what I said and we both take a first sip of the delicious liquid. "And as for your question, I actually don't want any kids. I don't see myself as a father. I think that I'm not made for one and not good enough to be one." I already kind of expected his answer. I am really happy about the fact that he didn't try to change topics or talk himself out of this but that he just told me.

We got our food ordered half an hour after the wine arrived. It is amazing and Mason really did an amazing choice with all of this. I know that this whole date-thing isn't really his thing so I really appreciate the effort he put in all of this.

The food was amazing and we talked for another hour after we finished the food. Mason asked for the bill that he didn't allow me to look at. I don't even want to know how expensive this is going to be. Mason pays with a staight expression on his face and we leave.

"I don't want to go back now.." I tell him as we stand in front of his car. "What else do you want to do?" He asks. "Can we take a walk at the beach?" The beach is absolutely beautiful and no one is there at this time. I get out of my shoes and put them into the car as I close my eyes and take Mason's already streched out hands. He undoes our hand once again and puts off his shoes along with his socks and gets them into the car either before grabbing my hand again.

We've been walking at the beach for a while now, hand in hand as we talk. "I don't want to go home. To New York I mean." I say as I look up into the sky. "We still have more than three weeks, angel." He tells me. I move my head from the sky to my left where he is standing and see him staring at me. "Why are you always calling me angel?"

"Because it suits you. You are far away from being innocent but you are so, so fucking beautiful." I turn my body to him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. "I like it." I tell him while smiling against his lips. I separate our lips from each other and move my head back to look up at him. "Aren't you excited about your birthday. I mean it's in less than two months" "Don't remind me, angel. Thirty is a nasty age."

"Yeah. You're going to be an old rusty man." "Old and rusty, huh?" He repeats as he grabs my butt cheeks but I get out of his grip and start running. "Oh I'll show you what an old man I am, angel. You better run faster."

_________________________________

I literally love these two so much.

Comment your thoughts <333 love youuuuu