7

Two weeks later:

Two weeks later:

Working at the company has been absolutely amazing so far. Emilio and I have bonded really strong and I also got to know Emily better. Mason has been kind of distant. No idea why but it pisses me off. It's a friday evening, Ash is with Emily and Emilio is spending the evening with his family. So I came to the desicion to pay my dear Jake a little visit at the club. This whole situation with him ignoring me is nagging my brain and I don't want this. I just have to get him out of my head for the night. My trive to the club is about half an hour and as soon as I get out of the car, people start looking at me. God I love the attention I get from some people. There are also looks of disgust thrown towards me, probably because of my lack of clothing every time I get to this place. I never wear clothes that show no skin. I always wear clothes that show off my body.

Walking over to Mark, giving him a hug and heading into the club after that I immediately spot my victim for tonight. Jake is just a friend of us but we've hooked up a couple of times before so it wouldn't be a big deal to do it again. Jake is a really handsome man - dark blonde hair, green eyes and a good body. And the cherry on top. He has an amazing personality. "Well if this isn't my favourite bar keeper of all time? How are you doing?" "Hey Del. Everything's great. Friday evening, good job, pretty women, life could be worse I would say." "And the prettiest one of all has just arrived and is now standing in front of you."

He lets out a laugh while drying a wine glass. "Where's Ash? You guys in a fight?" "No, we're fine. I was just really bored and since no one has time for me tonight, I went to you. Want to have a drink with me?" Jake doesn't answer me but gives me a nod and turns to the Malibu glass. "No, no, no, no. Something hard." Putting the Malibu bottle down, he reaches for the Tequila bottle, rinses some in two shot glasses and hands a lemon slice over to me. We cling the glasses together and drink them down all in one. While Jake bites into the slice, I grab the bottle and fill it again. I am going to get wasted tonight. Absolutely wasted. Jake and I have been drinking the whole tequila bottle in one hour and some more drinks. I can say that I am not tipsy. I am drunk. Same with Jake. And you know, I don't even know why he is ignoring me? I do everything right in the conpany. I am nice, I already have clients and they are more than pleased with with me. But he still doesn't treat me the same as he did in the very beginning you know what I mean?" I didn't mean to talk about Mason tonight, but as soon as my body gets some hard alcohol, I start talking and don't tend to stop.

I think it's because he thinks you're hot. I mean you are really, really hot, I already told you this. Bit maybe he realized that for real now when he saw you in his company looking all professional." I don't know if it's the alcohol talking but it does make sense. But then it doesn't. It wouldn't be that hard when I wouldn't feel so attracted to him. And now I just want ro kiss you and forget about him for just some minutes at least." If we hadn't done this so many times before to help him getting a girl out of his head or the other way around, we woukd bith say that it's wrong and we wouldn't do it. Now it's still wrong but we don't care about that. Jake takes my hand in his and walks me over into the room with all of the cleaning things for the bar. He places me on top of the washing machine and yanks my panties off while kissing me. He doesn't waste a minute to push two fingers into my pussy and thurst them in and out of me. He holds his free hand on top of my mouth to muffle my moans because the room we're in is right next to the restrooms and we don't want to be seen in there. Been there, done that. Never again.