9

Many hours have passed, now we lay on the floor, one leg is laying on his abdomen and my head is on his chest, tracing the outlines of his tattoos on his upper body while he massages my scalp

Many hours have passed, now we lay on the floor, one leg is laying on his abdomen and my head is on his chest, tracing the outlines of his tattoos on his upper body while he massages my scalp. We haven't talked a word since we finished after the fourth round three minutes ago. We're in a comfortable silence but I want to talk about what just happened. "Wow." is all I can say because I am still breathless. "Yeah... wow.." he agrees with me and I love the feeling of feeling his chest vibrating due to his talking. "Del, I don't want this to stop now. That shit was too amazing to say it is a one time thing. Don't you think?" I feel the same way but there are some people, especially one person who would have really much against this. "Ben would kill us... No wait. He would kill you."

"He doesn't have to find out. No one has to. No strings attached. Come on, Del. It'll be fun." I didn't want to say no but I had to ask something before I said yes either. "But I can hook up with others too, right?" "That's basically what no strings attached means, Del. We just fuck when one of us is in the mood. No relationship. Let's say it's a friends with benefits thing."

"Okay. Are you excited for Ibiza? To see Pablo and Emilia?" "I really am excited to see my grandparents again. It's definitely been a while." We remain laying on the floor for several more hours just too exhausted and tired to head home. And we kind of both didn't seem like we wanted to go home. We talked about everything that has happened in the last two years in both of our lifes and I simply enjoyed spending time with him as a friend.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's sunday evening. Ashley is sitting on my bed, applying some powder to fix her make up. Ben, Celine, Mason and we two are going to eat dinner in an italian restaurant. We have around an hour left before Ben picks us up from my loft to take us with them. Ashley has been behaving strange the whole time since she is here so I turn on my bed an look at her. "Spill."

"Spill what exactly?" "Oh come on, Ash. I've known you my whole life. I know when something isn't right so spit it out right now." "Emily and I were planning on telling you guys in spain but I guess that I just can't keep any secrets from you. Soooo." She takes a deep breath before she looks at me again with a bright smile on her face. "We signed the shared custody papers for Trey last week. I adopted him. I'm a mom now. We don't want to tell the others until we are in spain." I couldn't believe what she was saying. I was never so happy for her. At the same time I thought about the fact how mature she is. She adopted the child of her girlfriend while my biggest happiness is when I see that there are new Louboutins launched.

I didn't plan on crying today but the happy feelings for my best friend are overwhelming me and I hug her as tight as I can. "I'm so happy for you, Ash. I love you." "I love you too." Pulling away, I wipe her tears from her cheeks and she does the same with mine. Until the doorbell rings. We both walk down to the little screen next to my door and see that Ben is standing outside. Putting on our shoes, we walk out of the loft and get down to Ben and Celine to drive to the restaurant we were going to meet at.

"Well that wasn't an hour as we said it would be until you guys would get us." Ashley said. "Mason finished work early so we figured we would meet up sooner." my brother responds and looks at us through the mirror. Arriving at the restaurant, we walk into it and look for Mason. "Looking for someone?" Mason asks from a table in the corner of the restaurant. We say our hellos and start ordering our Food and drinks. Talking with them and spending time with these people feels more than amazing.

Mason is sitting next to me and I suddenly feel a urge in my pants that only he can satisfy. So I give his tigh a light squeeze and start getting up "I'm going to head to the toilet. I'll be right back."

I know the sign she gave me with the squeeze and it is like she could read my mind

I know the sign she gave me with the squeeze and it is like she could read my mind. She walks away and just some moments later, my phone starts ringing. It's Delilah's number. Smart woman. "That's Emilio. I have to take this one." Getting up from my seat, I pick up the phone and walk towards the entrance, what also leads to the restrooms. I open the womans room and see this goddess of a woman sitting on the sink. "Damn you, woman. You'll be the death of me." Giving her a growl, I walk into the room, lock the door and basically run over to her to lift up her dress and disappear between her legs. I push her panties to the side and start licking her slit up and down with my tongue. Adding a finger into her entrance, I tease her clit and earn a loud moan from Delilah... We continue pleasuring each other in record time so they don't become suspicious. Delilah walks out first but I pull her back and place a long kiss onto her lips before I let her go to the table. I wait for like another few minutes and return to them either.

_____________________________________________________________

I hate this chapter, sorry :(

I promise this story is going to be a lot more exciting in these next chapters.

Please vote and comment if you like my stories. Thank you lovelies!