bonus chapter

"Uh, hello? May I have everyone's attention for a minute?" Mason is standing on top of the stage in front of the band and looks in the crowd

"At first, I would like to thank all of you for attending this wedding and being a part of this special day. I am pretty confident about saying that this is the most beautiful and emotional day I have ever experienced. After the days my girls were born of course."

I can sense that he's nervous. I have sleeping Eliana in my arms and Gianna is sitting on my lap, carefully listening to what her dad says. "I don't know where I would be standing right now it it wasn't for this woman." He says as he points his fingers in my direction.

"I think all of you know that I made a huge mistake almost four years ago. And she forgave me. I am proud to call you the mother of my children, my savior and now finally my wife. And I'm excited to see what the future holds for us. So toast to Mrs. Delilah Travino, everyone."

And then he holds up his glass of champagne, always keeping eye contact with me. I take a sip of my non alcoholic too, and wait for him to come over to us. "Daddy!" Gianna shouts at him as she already stretches her arms out of him to pick her up. She's a daddy's girl. No doubt.

"Hey, baby." Mason pulls her so close to his body and then kisses her little cheeks repeatedly, making Gianna laugh. God I live for that laugh.

We are heading off to our honeymoon today. The things are packed and we are ready to go right after the party. Mason planned it and won't tell me where we're going to.

He just told me that we've never been there before. We wanted the kids to be with us there even tho everyone else told us it would be a bad idea.

We've never been away from them longer than two days and this honeymoon would take two weeks where we both immediately said that we wouldn't make it that long without them.

____

It's many hours later already. All of the  kids are sleeping in the room next to ours where no music is playing.

The sun has been gone a long time ago and the mood is still amazing. I have already thrown my flower bouquet and Emily catched it.

Which means that our bartender Jake will soon settle down for good with his woman. We're currently all dancing around like crazy until the music changes into a slow rhythm.

We both had the same thing in mind as it changed because our eyes met from across the room and we were in each others arms in no time, dancing to the song.

"I love you so, so much, angel." He tells me in a muffled way because he has his face in the crook of my neck. I'm leaning mine on top of his shoulder and smile brightly at his words.

"I love you too." I really do.

____

And in the next minute, were in our private jet, on our way to the place he's taking us. We've all changed into more comfortable clothes now and high up in the air.