19

"You better run faster!" He shouts after me

"You better run faster!" He shouts after me. I run as fas as my feet carry me. It is kind of hard to walk in the dry sand because my feet always sink deep into the sand so I run a little bit more to the right side so that I am running on the wet, hard sand that is under water everytime the waves wash over it. "Damn dress." The dress is really tight so I can't make big steps. I pull my dress up to my waist and am now fully able to move properly.

Still running, I look back once and see that he literally is right behind me. Damn, this man is fast. Really fucking fast. He's getting nearer and nearer to me and already makes those grabby hands to grab for my dress or anything.

I'm starting to get out of breath but I won't let him win at that. Just as I was about to take a look back again, he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, picks me up and swirls us around, earning a loud shriek from me. "Old and rusty, young lady?" he repeats while kissing my neck before he puts me down, turns me around and cups my cheeks to look into his eyes.

It feels like he looks straight into my soul. This is by far the deepest and most intense eye contact we have ever shared. No one even thinking of breaking it. No one of us is blinking. The only sound we hear is our hard breathing and the waves that wash over the beach every seconds. "Be mine."

I literally expected everything. But definitely not this. "What?" Maybe I heard him wrong. Maybe it just slipped his mouth. He leans his forehead against mine, still looking me deep in the eyes. "Be mine, Delilah Kingston." No, it definitely didn't slipped out of his mouth.

He knows exactly what he is saying. "Are you sure?" I ask him. "I've never been more sure about anything before, angel." I pull him into a kiss. A deep, passionate and heated kiss. "Is that a yes?" "That definitely is a yes." I tell him as I kiss him again. Mason suddenly gets me back to the ground and rips off my dress, doing the same with his clothes.

He lays us on the sand and starts kissing down my jaw, neck, bare tits and stops there to give them a little bit more attention by kissing, sucking and biting them a little, what makes me moan loudly and arch my back so much that it almost gets painful.

Mason gropes a tit of mine while his other one moves my panties off my body and opens his pants to free his cock. It amazes me every time how he gets that thing into his pants without it exploding. He just pushes a finger into my, slides it in and out one time before pushing his dick inside my entrance. "Oh, fuck yes!" I scream out.

He doesn't say anything. He just breathes into my ears really loudly, grunts leaving his lips sometimes. This sound alone almost makes me cum.

He increases his speed more and his strokes become harder and slower. I feel the knot in my lover stomach form that just waits for its release. And I don't have to wait long for it to come. For me to come. "Oh god, oh god! Yes, yes, yes." I say over and over again while my orgasm. He doesn't stop. He never stops. He just continues fucking me while I fall apart under him completely. A few more strokes and he was shuddering on top of me, filling me with his warm seed. "Fuck, angel you feel so fucking good. So good." He tells me as he collapses on top of me, while still staying inside me.

I kiss the side of his head and listen to the waves and the ocean. "You want to go skinny dipping?" I ask him while trying to get out from under him but he weights pretty much twice as much as I do so it seems to be rather different to get out from under him. He Slips out of me, gets up and helps me before running off into the sea. I follow right behind him. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he picks me up to kiss me again. I lean back, in his grip so that my whole body is in the water and my hair gets wet. I don't hear anything with my head under water. I just feel him. Feel his presence. I feel safe around him.

Getting out again, I look at him again and he has that grin on his face. The one I know too good and like way too much. "This feels like the Honeymoon scene from Twilight." he says. "You have lost the pivilege to talk about Twilight with me as soon as you told me that you are team Jacob." I tell him. He just laughs and looks at me.

He then moves a hand between us and grabs his dick to push into me again. Sex in the sea is definitely better than at the beach. Because I just had sand everywhere until only three minutes ago.

"Ahh!" "Shhhh" He suddenly moves his palm in front of my mouth and points to the beach. A man has looking around our things. "Hey man, you looking for the woman to the dress? My girl's right there!" He shouts over while still pounding into me and me trying to hold back my moans. The man disappears as soon as he saw us and was out of sight after some moments. "You're hilarious." I tell him while smacking his chest lightly. "You're fucking beautiful."

______________

The date was absolutely beautiful. We got home at one in the morning I guess. He carried me up the stairs bridal style and into our room. "Thank you so much for today, Mason." It is absolutely unreal to me that this man is my boyfriend now.

_______________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they're finally together!!

Comment your thoughts!!

Love you<33

daydreamer23407 I hope I didn't ruin the date but I thibk it went oretty good🤪🤪