Junpei // River Flows in You (pt. 1)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂
- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -
𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

The silent empty hallways of school seemed natural as everyday after school you would indulge yourself in immense practicing for your violin lessons. It's evening, particularly seven, and it was quiet. You thought you were alone until your heard a soft resonating sound coming from one of the rooms.

You checked each and every room to check where the sound was coming from and finally you found it from across the hallway. When the song was more audible, you instantly recognized the song in titled 'River Flows in You.'

The door had a transplant glass on top which you tiptoed to reach. The room was slightly lit up and when you scanned the surroundings, your (e/c) eyes spotted a familiar face.

"His name is Junpei....Yoshino as I remembered." You muttered to no one in particular. His slender pale fingers pressed the tiles of the piano lightly— bringing you to stare at him for the next few minutes, not realizing that he has noticed you.

He glanced at you as your eyes met his, making you flinch as you felt your heart skip even faster. You disappeared from his sight almost immediately and felt your face reddened from embarrassment.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Before going home, you decided to stop by the convenience store and buy some of your favorite snacks for you to munch on. You lived by yourself in an apartment near school.

On your way back home, you passed by your school. It was quite dark already so you assumed that it would be quiet. But to your dismay, a loud ruckus was echoing through a secluded area nearby.

You stood in high alert and with no hesitation, you followed through the noise. You tiptoed your way to avoid getting caught as you heard people fighting from the very area.

Once you peeked you saw three tall boys from your class, beating up a boy who you couldn't recognize properly. Anger boiled up in your veins, but you needed proof of their acts— so before doing anything else, you took a video for evidence.

You tried your best to stay still. The video was short because you couldn't just watch there any longer. You needed to interfere, physically this time.

"Leave him alone!" You shouted, standing behind them as you looked at them dead in the eyes. You glanced on the victimized boy as you recognized him, his arms were all bruised up but his fingers were alright, giving you a sign of relief because he was a pianist and his hands are very delicate.