Sukuna Ryomen // a Letter for You

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂- 𝖲𝗎𝗄𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖱𝗒𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: nanika88╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂
- 𝖲𝗎𝗄𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖱𝗒𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: nanika88
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

3rd person POV

It was currently eleven in the evening and three hours have gone by of constantly worrying where his seventeen year old daughter was. He had been calling her phone countless of times—calling her friends, parents of her friends', the police and even her own school. But he had no answers.

And to make it even more unfortunate, it was currently raining very hard. This made the tired man from work become an emotional wreck.

He was about to take another round around town before a knock was heard from his door, making him drop everything and run towards the sound.

He opened it wide and open as his heart almost stop beating at the sight of his daughter all drenched up. Because of all the events that had happened, he just couldn't stop himself from raising his voice.

"Rina, where have you been?! Did you know that I've been searching everywhere for you. Take a shower now or else you'll be s-"

"Dad can you just stop?!" His voice was interrupted by a sudden outburst from his daughter.

"What do you mean stop? I was so worried about y-"

"Stop acting like mom!" She raised her voice as well. "Ever since she was gone, you've changed! You'd always worked and worked, you never had any time for me! You're not the only one that's hurting!" She cried her heart out, not even looking at her father in the eyes before running off to her room.

Never in his life was he ever so speechless, he couldn't even go after her. It was true that he wasn't able to pay attention to his daughter that well. He was coping his lover's death alone by overworking himself in the office.

And she was right, he changed. He changed so so much and spending so little time with her that eight hours of working became almost twelve hours every single day.

But he never changed for one thing, which is how he feels for his daughter. His love for his daughter never and will never change.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

He walked towards his daughter's room as his heart was wrenching from their argument awhile ago. He was really regretful, he knowd that he has failed as a father.