Megumi Fushiguro // Happier (pt.2)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿- 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗂 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈-𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 ╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿
- 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗂 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈-
𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

please read previous parts first to understand this part of the mini-series !
this is part two of happier!

2nd person POV

Days then weeks then a few months passed by as your love for Megumi slowly faded away. You seldom talk to him but it was only limited to school related activities. You could see bags appearing under his eyes, his hair was disheveled as he was eating less and less and you knew he wasn't taking care of himself properly anymore.

But what could you do? You aren't together anymore right? Why take care of the guy who broke your heart?

"Y/N....." Toge knocked on your door. His voice calling out your name made you jolt up as you quickly opened the door with a lovely smile before hugging him.

"Toge!!!" You happily called while wrapping your arms around him. Just as timing wasn't on your luck, a raven-haired boy suddenly passed by, his heart aching once again on the sight he was seeing. Your head was on Inumaki's shoulder as your eyes landed on his blue ones.

You both maintained eye contact before he let out a sigh then walked away. You felt hurt but your trance was taken away by a sweet voice coming from your senpai. "Kelp!!!" He gleamed, matching your mood from earlier as he raised his hand towards your head patting it.

"Come in!" You tried to push away the pain you felt as you broke the hug and pulled him by the wrist. You both sat down on your bed as Inumaki grabbed his phone to type in his words to say to you.

I have a mission tomorrow!

You read the message as you felt both excited and anxious for Toge. But you still kept a smiling face for him. "Good luck Toge! I'll be rooting for you!" You cheerfully said then attacked him with tickles as he shouted random gibberish onigiri ingredients while trying to evade you.

"OKAKA!!!!"

He then tried his best to tackle you with tickles from himself, giving you the revenge you deserve.

"Stop it!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Are you going with anyone? Or is this a solo mission?" You asked curiously. The boy was a bit hesitant to reply but he didn't want to lie to you so he took his phone to type in his answer.

I'm going with Fushiguro.

He could see the uneasiness in your eyes as you read the message. He knew about what happened between you four months ago and he wanted to make you feel loved again.