Gojo Satoru // Forget it (pt. 1)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

Every year, third-years from both jujutsu schools; Kyoto and Tokyo are gathered in a six-month long training camp located in Osaka, where they would be trained immensely for the outside world before graduating.

It was currently the last week of training, a few days before going back to Kyoto where you study. You were excited to go back but you were going to miss your boyfriend so much. Meeting him six months ago was the best thing that has ever happened to you for the whole year.

Now you were walking to his room, thinking of asking him how the relationship you both have would be maintained. You arrived at his room, softly knocking on his wooden door.

"Satoru! I have something important to talk about." After a few moments of waiting, the door finally opened to reveal the said boy. "Oh Y/N-Chan come in!" His cheery aura and radiating smile motioned you to do as so.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" He asked casually as you both sat together on his bed. He crossed his legs as he leaned on the wall.

Nervousness started to creep into you as you couldn't find the right words to start. "I uh-"

"You're thinking how we can make it work when we go back, aren't you?" His voice was nonchalant as he stood up, dusting his navy blue pants. His tone of voice made you somewhat scared.

"How'd you know?" You asked curiously, hiding the fear behind your voice.

"I've been thinking about it as well..." He looked away for a second before turning his blue eyes into yours. "I wanna make this work." He smiled as he walked closer to you. Your heart felt happy from the words he has said.

"I wanna make this work too Satoru...I love you so much." You felt quite emotional as you hugged the blue-eyed boy.

"Don't worry, we're gonna make it work."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Don't worry, we're gonna make it work."

Those were the very last words you could vividly remember him saying. It's been three months since you got back and never once did the boy ever reach out to you.

Hopeless nights and boring days, three months felt like years as you waited for a single reply. You tried calling him from time to time, text his number, chat him in his socials. But none.