Inumaki Toge // Birthday Surprise

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲
- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

"Got it everyone?" Panda whispered as all the first and second year students except for Toge gathered in a room, specifically Megumi's room since his was the cleanest. Coincidentally he was in a mission today and has not come back yet.

Today was your lovely boyfriend's birthday  and all of you, even Fushiguro, were excited to plan a surprise party for him. You were in charge of distracting him when he returns while the others prepare everything else. You planned to let him stay at your room for the mean time and pretend that you forgot his birthday.

*Buzz Buzz

Your phone vibrated which startled everyone in the room. "Is it Toge?" Panda asked.

You took your phone out as you widened your eyes. "He's in my room right now! Asking where I am!" Panic was evident at your voice as you looked at each of their reactions.

"Okay, you should go. Just tell him you were studying with Kugisaki for the test. Most importantly, don't mention his birthday, got it?" Maki instructed sternly as you nodded.

"See you guys later." You waved before running outside towards your room. You saw Inumaki's shoes outside your room indicating he was inside. You exhaled, trying to get your full on acting skills and pretend nothing happened.

"Toge?" You slowly opened the room to see a silvernette boy laying on your bed fast asleep, still with his uniform on. He had a few cuts on his face making you feel alarmed. "Toge!"

He immediately got of your bed landing on the floor creating a huge thud! "Salmon!!!" He looked at you while rubbing his head, his sleepy eyes were fixated on yours.

"Why didn't you go to the infirmity, you literally have bruises and cuts on your face?!" You pulled him up gently on his elbow before placing him on the bed before getting your first aid kit.

You sat beside him, still waiting for an answer as you crossed your arms and legs, looking at him strictly.

The poor boy gulped before hesitantly opening his collar as he slowly mumbled his excuse. "I wanted you to be the one treats me." He blushed pink as he looked down on the floor as if it was interesting.

You as well blushed slightly before holding up his chin. You planted a soft kiss on his lips catching the boy entirely off guard.

The poor flustered boy even became more red than ever as he backed away from you, hiding his red tomato face on your pillow. You smirked at his sweet reaction before preparing your bandages to patch him up.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After placing several bandages on his face, the boy still looked unsatisfied as a pout was shown on his lips. His arms were crossed while looking on his legs.

"What is it Toge?" You asked as you leaned forward to him. 'He noticed I forgot his birthday, didn't he?' You mentally chuckled.

He shook his head vigorously as he laid his head on your lap, and before you knew it he was already fast asleep. 'He probably is exhausted from his mission.' You smiled as you ruffled his off white locks, admiring his long eyelashes and how peaceful he looked sleeping.

You slowly felt asleep as well as you leaned on the wall, thanking God that your plan was successful. 'I just have to wait for the other's signal.' You thought before finally falling asleep.

*Ting

"Tuna!" The boy slowly sat up from your lap while rubbing his eyes as you woke up as well. "Sorry for waking you Toge." You said as you reached for your phone from your bag.

'Oh sheeez we have to go now!' You thought of what to say to your beloved boyfriend who clearly still was sleepy. "We should eat dinner already Toge." You said nonchalantly to cover your excitement.

The boy looked at you with slight disappointment on his face as a frown was on his face. "Salmon." He lent you his hand as you intertwine it with yours.

'As long as she's with me, it's the best birthday gift I could ever have.' He thought as his frown vanished as a smile suddenly appeared on his face, looking at you right beside him with your hand in his. It was already enough for him.

You both reached the door to the room as you signaled Toge to walk on first. He nodded as he slowly opened the door and into a dark room. His senses were tingling as his first instinct was to protect you as he felt a presence.

His arms were around you, making you feel utterly perplexed by his actions. Then suddenly the light flickered open as the loud voices of your schoolmates and sensei echoed throughout the room. "Happy birthday Inumaki!" They greeted in unison as you followed as well.

"Happy birthday Toge!" You pecked his cheek as he looked at you then on the floor. He was embarrassed at the fact that he thought that you and everyone else forgot his birthday.

"We would never forget your birthday Toge! You're too special to us!" You gleamed as you took the cake from Panda, making the animal pout for getting all the spotlight. "Let's sing already!"

You all sang as the flustered boy felt like hiding on the corner before being held by Panda. Megumi walks forward as he lights up the candles on Inumaki's cake.

"Make a wish Toge!" You gleamed, placing the cake near his face as the tomato faced boy closed his eyes before finally blowing the candle, earning cheers from everyone there.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You both were under the sheets, all cuddled up with the pillows and blankets as your head was on his chest. "Did you enjoy your birthday Toge?" You softly asked.

"Salmon." He whispered before planting a kiss on your head, making you blush at the gesture. "Uh what did you wish for?" You asked to ease out your shyness.

"I didn't need to wish for anything anymore." He slowly mumbled making sure to not curse on you. "Because it already came true."

"Really? How?" You curiously asked as the boy lowered his head to face you. Your faces were just inches apart before he leans forward and kisses your lips softly.

"Because I already have you."

10

10.23.21 - 10.23.21
Omai I made sure to post this before the day ends since I just finished making this now. (30mins before the day ends lol)

Happy birthday to our Onigiri boy!!! Toge Inumaki <3

Keidy;)