Gojo Satoru // Gone

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @simph0mie╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @simph0mie
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

"I love you Toru."

"I love you too Y/N."

It's been three months ever since your boyfriend Gojo has ever said that to you. You knew he loved you, but you needed him to say it for validation. He has been distant with you for the past month and you never really knew why.

You didn't really mind it since maybe he was just tired or he just simply forgot about it. It wasn't a problem to you since you knew that he didn't have to tell you for you to know.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It was currently the last week of September as you decided to give your students, the second-years, a well deserved break. You promised to treat them something that they want since they've been very hardworking.

You four were in the mall, standing in front of the stalls as you looked at Inumaki and Panda eating on the sushi you bought for them. Maki was right beside you, engaging yourselves in a topic about school.

"L/N-sensei." Maki randomly said with a stern voice which made you confused since you both were talking about something lighthearted. "Yes, Maki?" You replied.

"Didn't Gojo-sensei say he was in a mission today?" She asked as her eyes looked at a distinct figure on your back. You nodded. "Yes, that's what he told me."

You looked towards her direction of sight as you saw your boyfriend in a store with another girl whom you never met before. They both looked comfortable with each other as Gojo's arm was around her shoulders.

You decided not to make it ruin the mood as you shook your head. She's just a friend. You told yourself as you saw Maki look at you with a soft expression. She whispered underneath her breath, hoping for you not to hear it.

"You deserve better, L/N-sensei."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You arrived in your shared apartment around six in the evening after treating your students in the mall. An hour later, you started to cut the vegetables for you to start cooking.

An arm snaked its way to your waist, bringing you closer as you felt his soft lips touch your cheek.

"I missed you." He whispered as you turned your face towards him.

You were about to kiss him until you smelled cherry flavored lip gloss on his lips. You turned your head away as you accidentally cut your finger with your knife.